Hacking Would this even be possible?

netsliderx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is some truly amazing talent here no doubt about it. I cannot help but wonder if anyone here is capable of porting or enabling somehow teamspeak for Wii..? Have it run in the background if at all possible... you'll be able to enter tiimspiik, select the game you wish to play to join that channel, view everyone currently online as well as their friend codes... send them a message to add your friend code... talk while playing...

I know that someone is able to do this!!

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
if they wear able to fully design and implement a system like that mate i dont thing they would be doing that shit for free lol

sounds abit like Xkai to me only with Voice abilities, interesting concept though, am sure xkai is gonna come to Wii soon enough, atleast i hope.

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It can be done as a stand alone application, but to be steady on the background while you play? I don't think it'll be possible, as the Wii is not a multitasking CPU.

This is only my 2 cents, and based on what I know of the Wii, but let see what more aknowledged people say

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
netsliderx said:
There is some truly amazing talent here no doubt about it. I cannot help but wonder if anyone here is capable of porting or enabling somehow teamspeak for Wii..? Have it run in the background if at all possible... you'll be able to enter tiimspiik, select the game you wish to play to join that channel, view everyone currently online as well as their friend codes... send them a message to add your friend code... talk while playing...

I know that someone is able to do this!!

FACEPALM

darktehnub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt you can talk while playing. You can host ventrilo on your own computer, it's probably another solution to "talk while playing"

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This would be a great aplication, but do you realise the effort that this represent, since there is no microfone built-in on the Wii and the only ones working so far (that's what I read somewhere) is the one on RockBand and the one on Boogie??? I really love to see this, but I would give at least 1 year to have a proper TiimSpiik

netsliderx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiSpeak will be out next week for Animal Crossing... I've been imagining of someone hacking it not only to work with a wireless headset (wiispeak dongle sucks) but also to work with other games...

The groundwork has already been laid out really and will release soon!

Surely this can be done?!?! I personally believe that I would kill for this. Well, not kill but I want it pretty bad.

netsliderx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
if they wear able to fully design and implement a system like that mate i dont thing they would be doing that shit for free lol

sounds abit like Xkai to me only with Voice abilities, interesting concept though, am sure xkai is gonna come to Wii soon enough, atleast i hope.

Why not? They do everything else on the scene for free and prestige alone. Really, why not?

I'm sure it could be done but I also know I am not the man for this job.

God I wish I were. I'd do it for free just so I myself could play it!

charlieawesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
since there is no microfone built-in on the Wii and the only ones working so far (that's what I read somewhere) is the one on RockBand and the one on Boogie???

Someone's been living in a hole the past couple of months

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqydVNaLR1w