Hacking Wouldn't the Twilight Hack work on 4.1 with Preloader?

Yyhhggtt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was buggering around with my Wii, when I thought to my self, wouldn't the Twilight Hack still work with Preloaders Remove NoCopy Protection hack? So I tried, and when I move it, I get "no more saves". but when I copy it, i get "you must play this game once". I get a difference... I can't try it as of I don't got Twilight.... but It would be pointless... because, well bannerbomb and smashstack, and you need it to be homebrew enabled.... soo but if you miss the twilight hack... wouldn't it work though?

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yes, the Wii has been updated in such a way that it would be very hard to re-activate the twilight hack, not to mention how worthless it'd be for the time needed. You do need to have played the game once to use the hack though, but I'm positive it wouldn't work, since the copy protection isn't what's stopping it.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it would work, there is very little purpose to being able to use the twilight hack if it requires that you can already run homebrew. All you're accomplishing is preventing yourself from playing Twilight Princess.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually analyzes the save file to determine if it's been modified at all. I don't really know whats stopping it so far.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although @SylverReZ my throat feels normal now