tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey hi folks!

Feels like I'm visiting GBAtemp ess and less but in truth I'm not, I'm just barely posting at all.

Been playing abit of WoW it's an "okay" game it's not the best but it's not the worst either.
Just wondering if any of you Tempers play WoW? (and have Cataclysm I guess).
What Server are you on? (EU and english speaking).
Whats the Servers economy like? (good or is everyone a greedy s.o.b?).

So lifely happening, I'm off to University (for the second time) starting a new course in September! Going to be soooo much fun, freshers week is going to be hell...it lasts a fortnight!
rofl2.gif

I'm going to be doing Interactive Game Design at University, 4 year course with a work placement in the 3rd year.
This is something I've wanted to do since I was a kid but I never new where to start and as far as programming goes I'll be learning from the basics but that's okay I'm going to have a look at the course content (more in-depth details) and try to get a"head start" as they say and start to learn various things during summer.
However I'm really starting to get impatient (bad habit of mine) I REALLY want to be at uni learning right now and I really want to make a start on planning the first game I would like to make.
Before anyone says it I know making games generally takes a team of people, preferably like minded individuals and for me when I say panning I mean get things down on paper e.t.c. (which is something I find semi difficult to do).
In terms of learning, programming wise I should have no trouble I always found it as something that comes fairly naturally and math is a fairy strong point for me, but I'm also interested in the design part too I'mkeen to learn the techniques used in designing games aswell as developing them, I guess the only part I'm not looking forward to is the paperwork
tongue.gif
storyboards e.t.c. is not something I'm good at.
If anyone is interested, my plans for the future (after I graduate) are kind of vague (foggy if you will) I plan to be part of an aready established company from which I will gain several years of experience. After that I pan to take the knowledge, contacts and hopefully with some friends/like-minded individuals split off and form our own development team from which point I hope to start develop the type of games I'm interested in (RPG, Multiplayer, Co-op and MMOs).

Anyway I think that's about enough from me this time
tongue.gif

Ear bleed time
[youtube]Eyi7qC2dCuY[/youtube]

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Currently I'm on Anachronos EU, the realm is okay, everyone is a greedy s.o.b however so the economy is all over the place and guild wise I haven't really found somewhere that's fun.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah okay, Hmm, Xavius is a bit borring, I miss the last server I was in, Frostmane. But it was so full, I had to move to make any progress in end game raids.
Guild I am in now is some serious raiding guild, but I'm in it as "Alt/Friend", and they are pretty fun.

You should look for a good guild though, it really makes the game a lot more fun
smile.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Son played it to death for at least 2 years.

But in the end, he got to hate the fact that the audience has too much of the immature to it.

Has no problem with the game, just got bored of his own age group acting too cliche.

Has moved on to Starcraft 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3