Hacking /www.r4dsusa.com is this site safe?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
there are tons of different sites selling r4ds' online.
buy one from our affiliated sites, that way you know that there will be absolutely no problems and it's not fake.

:I

bano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jph said:
there are tons of different sites selling r4ds' online.
buy one from our affiliated sites, that way you know that there will be absolutely no problems and it's not fake.

:I

The thing is that I already ordered one. =(

OMGKenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well do you have the box or the r4 cartirdge yet. If so show me a picture of it please. I can tell you f it's fake or not.(if it came wit a long cord it's definitely fake)

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
I would like to know how all these people find all these crazy sites that if we looked for we could never find but all of these new people can find them. Weird.
What's even more bemusing is they make their purchase, but 'know' enough to come here seeking answers to questions immediately thereafter....talk about "arse about way" of doing things.

I mean there's a thread only about 20 back in here detailing best retailers!

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My confidence once I saw their site name was almost zero, and the moment I saw their picture of noname microSD memories my confidence dropped sharply below zero to the warning zone. Why don't people stick to the already-existing verified sites and decide to reinvent the wheel? There already are sites which offer cheap but slow-ish shipment, slightly more costly but fast shipment, and ballanced shipping/cost, the whole spectrum of choice is there how on earth do you end up choosing a site like r4dsusa? And for goodness' sake why the R4?

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
NeSchn said:
I would like to know how all these people find all these crazy sites that if we looked for we could never find but all of these new people can find them. Weird.
What's even more bemusing is they make their purchase, but 'know' enough to come here seeking answers to questions immediately thereafter....talk about "arse about way" of doing things.

I mean there's a thread only about 20 back in here detailing best retailers!
Haha Your right too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...