syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i've never gotten a RROD i still have my original 360 from 2005 lol and i have a 360 Elite also but yeah i've seen a lot of people get this problem but ive yet to experience it and hopefully i dont ever lol.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sir-Fritz said:
They see you trollin
I be hatin..

Excuse me, I'M trolling? Piss off.

QUOTE(syko5150 @ Sep 28 2009, 06:14 PM) i've never gotten a RROD i still have my original 360 from 2005 lol and i have a 360 Elite also but yeah i've seen a lot of people get this problem but ive yet to experience it and hopefully i dont ever lol.

You must be the luckiest guy ever.

I hate Microsoft to death now.

I'm not kidding. I'm never buying anything from Microsoft ever again, with the possible exception of Windows.

The one I have now is supposedly the newer batch, which is supposedly more stable. But now I don't know what to think. It's not like I've had it for that long.. Damn it.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o.O i got my 360 at release i bought this crazy bundle that was...360,Pefect Dark,Project Gotham 3,Condemned,GUN,Call of Duty 2,Kameo,Quake 4,Tony Hawk American Wasteland,King Kong,NBA2k6,Madden NFL 06,extra wireless controller,play and charge kit,a year of xbox live and 1 year replacement plan(which i never needed...) lol

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey, what do you mean used to be!

I dunno, I'm not trying to be grouchy or anything. I got a piano exam this coming Sunday which I'm not quite prepared for.. although that's no excuse. Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my old Xbox,worked great till this year when I tried and failed to hack it. And by the way...

rrod.jpg

Have a happy red ring of death!!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Interesting trivia about dictionaries and Psi, I'm a direct descendant of the guy... +1