War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Alright, I'll try to keep this short. I was banned during the last ban wave, and I've been really wanting to get back into Xbox Live. It's not so much that I miss the online play, but I really miss DLC and XBLA. Ideally, a JTAG 360 would be the best thing for me, but I don't have the money for it, so I'll have to settle for the next best thing.

I'm planning on doing a gutswap with a random Arcade unit from Wal Mart. Now the problem so far has been that I can't solder at ALL, and the newer Lite-Ons require soldering. I just saw an ad for this new v2 Probe which supposedly offers sodler-free flashing for all Lite-Ons. However, it does say that certain ones require cuts and glueing... does anyone have any experience with using the v2 Probe? Is it complicated/noob friendly? I don't have any experience at all with this stuff, and I'm terrible at it to begin with.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, there's NO way I can do that. With no previous experience and a tendency to fuck everything up when I do projects like this, there's just no way it's gonna work out. Guess my only choice would be to get someone else to do it for me :|

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sell off your banned/gutswapped console and pick up a fixed up xenon that has been jtagged. i know a few people selling jtagged consoles for around 140-160us.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Cermage said:
sell off your banned/gutswapped console and pick up a fixed up xenon that has been jtagged. i know a few people selling jtagged consoles for around 140-160us.
I think that's a huge underestimate... a banned flashed 360 doesn't fetch more than 80 bucks on craigs, if even. And the cheapest JTAG 360s I've seen are 220 bucks. That would leave me with 140 bucks to put in from my own pocket, which I can't do :| Really wish I could, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster