Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to lock this topic.
I've already noted everything that was reported here, but it's too hard to keep track of everything if it's all in the same topic.

From now when you find a bug, please post a new topic for it. Don't forget to use the "NEW" tag so we immediately see it's a bug report ;)

------------------------

This thread is for reporting any bug or annoyance that you find
or to ask for help in post formatting while we all get used to XenForo.

We are quite aware that some of the old IPB bells and whistles are gone.
Some of them will be brought back later, and some will be gone forever.
We ask that you do not gripe about this. Nobody is precisely 'happy' about it.

While this forum software change was forced by an unpleasant occurrence,
it isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Keep looking around, try out the features and options of XenForo, and we'll all learn the quirks of it together.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Mouseover on the Recent Topics box extends the frame outside the browser window (and opens a scroll bar at the bottom of the tab), but when I take the mouse off the title to scroll right, the mouseover box and the scroll bar disappear. So half the box gets cut off.

OnUWI.jpg

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if mentioned because I'm a little too lazy to read, but when you ignore someone now instead of just blocking posts it'll block entire threads from being seen. Also not sure if this was intended or not, but it would be nice if we could still see the threads.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. i have a custom title and im at 326 posts
  2. ejwc6.jpg
    3ds wifi dont have the same icon on wifi as wii and ds
  3. smileys "undefined" are broke for my just show up as "undefined"

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is where I should be posting this but, I'm 80% of the time posting off my mobile phone (iPhone 3GS Tmobile Opera Browser), however I get this error whenever I try to access GBAtemp.net:
Your IP address is blocked from this server
It appears that you are connecting via a proxy that is currently blocked on our site. If you want to visit GBAtemp.net please simply switch off your proxy or VPN connection. If you think this is a mistake, please feel free to contact us.
So I'm contacting you guys in hopes that maybe you can help me resolve the issue :unsure: I would be forever grateful. Thanks guys and I'm super stoked you're back up and running strong.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Something wrong with avatar which... NO ANIMATED? I am using GIF (animated version) format for my avatar.... :unsure:

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
._.

this forum software too many javascript on a cool slim theme ,that sometimes make chrome hang 4-9 seconds (opera 12.10 is fine, firefox 19 is fine, weird on chrome 23) , header menu is sometimes hate me, is too responsive.... and why gravatar i already set is unset on new one?

why why i still labeled as new member?

i miss old profile page ._.

i just miss awesome IPB text editor, anyway why not use ckeditor?

btw is more faster to load than old one o.o

i miss a button to hidden someone signature XP

GammaGeorgeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
When you set your account to auto-login, it starts out logged off the next time you open up your web browser, and it just takes a few seconds...

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The forum is messed up when using IE8, it is such a total mess that it is to much to describe what goes wrong, i would like to invite the staff just to test it out.

Now you might wonder why using IE8, well there is one reason for me, actually 2, but 1 can be resolved by using another browser.

I sometimes go on the forum when there is a dead moment at work, the catch there is that it is heavy restricted, not alowing me to use another browser. Also all the pc's still use win xp which only allowes IE ver. 8 as the highest version that can be run.

May i also note lots of people still use win xp and prefer ie as browser.

In that light i think it would be a nice effort to make the forum more browser backwards compatible if possible.

Greetings
Etheboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8