Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

chinkozaibatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
yo any ETA on the boys 60fps mod, the wip8 one worked great for 1.3.0 played through the whole game with that.
if anyone could update that one to 2.0.0 id appreciate it, shouldnt be a hard process and pretty quick from what ive seen with the other ones in this thread, of course as someone who doesnt know anything about modding not fully sure though.

GhostRiderYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
yo any ETA on the boys 60fps mod, the wip8 one worked great for 1.3.0 played through the whole game with that.
if anyone could update that one to 2.0.0 id appreciate it, shouldnt be a hard process and pretty quick from what ive seen with the other ones in this thread, of course as someone who doesnt know anything about modding not fully sure though.
WIP8 updated to 2.0.0, but it crashes game on ether gather or cutscenes.

chinkozaibatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
WIP8 updated to 2.0.0, but it crashes game on ether gather or cutscenes.
oh fr? i remember the ether crash on 1.3.0 too but it didn't bother me much, i tried the first 60fps mod that got updated here but i didnt think it was the wip8 one at least it had no indiciation so i assumed it was the first version where cutscenes crashed as well on previous xb3 versions.
well then if that is true i'm eagerly waiting for a cutscene crashless version since ether gather crash is totally tolerable imo since you could turn it off if you really need em. sadly the 30fps cutscene switch one is missing effects and stuff so ill just wait.

Last edited by chinkozaibatsu,

Pablo90x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have the problem with lots of black lines/ atrifacts with emu scaler mod and 2x/3x resolution on yuzu?

I had over 90hrs made in this game and noticed it just yesterday, pretty sure it is some regression

Using nvidia RTX 3070

SwitchMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How to get the Wave 4 DLC working in emulators:
------
Ryujinx:
1: Install the 16.0.0 prod.keys. NOT 16.0.1 or 16.0.2.
2: Install the 16.0.2 firmware (it will not install if you have the16.0.1 or 16.0.2 keys).
3: Install the Xenoblade 3 v2.0.0 update.
4: Install the Wave 4 DLC (+ Waves 1-3 if not already installed).
It should work now.
------
Yuzu:
1: Install the 16.0.0 prod.keys.
2: Install the 16.0.2 firmware.
3: Install the Xenoblade 3 v2.0.0 update.
4: Patch the Wave 4 DLC NSP. (see below for instruction on how)
5: Install the patched Wave 4 DLC (+ Waves 1-3 if not already installed).
6: Run the game, check if the update and DLC are loading.
7 (optional): If the DLC is not loading, patch the 2.0.0 update NSP, and reinstall it. (I needed to do this, but others haven't)
------
How to patch the NSP:
1: Get this program: https://github.com/dezem/SAK/releases
2: Unzip the program.
3: Locate the "Bin" folder, and drop a copy of the 16.0.0 prod.keys into it.
4: Run SAK.exe,
5: Select "Patch NSP".
6: Select "Open NSP", and select the NSP to patch.
7: Select "Patch NSP file". It will take about a minute to finish patching (on SSD, may be slower on an HDD).
8: The patched NSP file will be in the same folder as SAK.exe (the original NSP will be unmodified).
------
I've gotten the Wave 4 DLC to run in both Yuzu and Ryujinx like this.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WiWiVi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
start playing DLC4
Using RX480 with OpenGL looking fine (only a few random black dot/line)
if use vulkan, just got very bright graphic glitch, can not see any objects (the GUI looks fine)

TubWub

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've been running a mix of OpenGL and Vulkan with my 6800XT on Yuzu. At launch it was completely unplayable on Vulkan but now a week later I am only getting minor graphical glitches in the game and it's running at 3X resolution 60fps without drops besides the building of shaders. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than just a few days ago. So letting all AMD people out there know that it is improving steadily.

Reactions: marianito55

SupaPat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DLC 4 work fine
RTX3080, 3600X
1080p at 60fps

I use 60 FPS Gameplay + 30 FPS Cutscene v2.0.0 - 1080p Game & Cutscenes
And the last Yuzu**
Daily update on this page https://github.com/pineappleEA/pineapple-src/releases?page=1

Thank you to the community !

**The last Yuzu is AWESOME !
60fps virtually on all games !
Probably best to indicate which EA Yuzu since they update quite often
Post automatically merged:

page 58

midas1107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Anyone have the problem with lots of black lines/ atrifacts with emu scaler mod and 2x/3x resolution on yuzu?

I had over 90hrs made in this game and noticed it just yesterday, pretty sure it is some regression

Using nvidia RTX 3070
You mean distortion texture all over the place right? It's random happens for me to without any mod.

midas1107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I think the 60 fps cheat has some bug when rendering the game at x2 speed allowed, especially in static scenes like menu or map, today I got random freeze when opening menu and build for the whole party, in-game it doesn’t happen at all.

OldManKain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
60 FPS FR stucks after cutscene. Music playing, but just black screen(
Thank you for pointing that out, I had a couple pointers switched up, it has been updated and should work now. I completed the game with it with only noticing 1 glitch where Nikol and Glimmers hair will move rapidly in two cutscenes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Couch casting horror, lol