Gaming Xenoblade Chronicles Hype Thread!

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Giga_Gaia said:
You'd think if the game would have actualyl been leaked, a site like gbatemp would have the news, but it isn't.
Oh, it's happened before. It's not common, but it's definitely happened more than once. I'd also advice you to take down the name of the site.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
squall23 said:
^
You'd be surprised how many times temp didn't update when a confirmed leak got out.

Yes, but the torrent people found here is fake and not trustworthy.

QUOTE(LeginNoslen @ Aug 15 2011, 11:08 PM) All seeds are currently dead. Not looking good.

It's fake anyway. You'd think if this was real, someone would have confirmed it.

LeginNoslen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its less than a day old. People need time to do stuff like that. Also not sure how many German and French people frequent this place. (Please correct me if Im wrong my Franco Germanic brethren.)

Honestly though, youre almost most certainly right that its fake. All the warning signs are there. But I just want to play it so bad that I got to see for myself, y'know?

Edit: Torrent is going slow as molasses, most probably due to people downloading it then realizing its fake.

annadea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
squall23 said:
^
You'd be surprised how many times temp didn't update when a confirmed leak got out.

Yes, but the torrent people found here is fake and not trustworthy.

QUOTE(LeginNoslen @ Aug 15 2011, 11:08 PM) All seeds are currently dead. Not looking good.

It's fake anyway. You'd think if this was real, someone would have confirmed it.

Where is it confirmed to be fake?

No one has said anything because no ones download is finished. Big chance to be legit. The game broke the street date almost a week ago in France.

annadea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathanaël said:
It's confirmed fake because it's not confirmed real. It's that easy. No go and play something else for two days.

Then it can't be confirmed to be fake because no has the chance to see if it is legit yet.

I hope it is. Soon to be found out. (74.4%)

jason43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm excited for this game. It seems like the first good JRPG in years. The last one that I really liked was Dragon Quest 8. Final Fantasy 13 was average and Star Ocean the Last hope was a little better than Final Fantasy not much. I've been forced to play American RPGS like Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 3.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Epic Win!
rolleyes.gif

EDIT:
Don't ask me for a dump!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
Epic Win!
rolleyes.gif

EDIT:
Don't ask me for a dump!
i won't ask you to dump it,[sarcasm]but i will ask you to copy it to a wbfs partition and then copy it to your pc put it in a .rar archive and upload it to the internet.[/sarcasm]

nah... gotta say i am super jelly though man.
i love that box art and i would have bought the game over here in the US not only for the game but also for the classic controller(my old one is borked), but NoA decided they hate money all the sudden....
closedeyes.gif

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wolffangalchemist said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
Epic Win!
rolleyes.gif

EDIT:
Don't ask me for a dump!
i won't ask you to dump it,[sarcasm]but i will ask you to copy it to a wbfs partition and then copy it to your pc put it in a .rar archive and upload it to the internet.[/sarcasm]

i love that box art and i would have bought the game over here in the US not only for the game but also for the classic controller(my old one is borked), but NoA decided they hate money all the sudden....
closedeyes.gif

biggrin.gif
Well... I tried to dump it to my usb but usbloader GX doesn't like the game. :-( is there an other way to dump (fast)?
Another point would be uploading it. My connection is ISDN @64KBit/s. Would take me some months to upload.
And if you still want an US-Release of the Game u should not pirate the PAL...

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really hope all the pirates supports this game, start saving, go find a job, have sex for money or whatever.

If you don't you shouldn't beg Nintendo for The Last Story and many other games, they are a company and a company needs money, not hapiness and love. Remember Monolith is working on Wii U right now, I don't think we have a chance if Xenoblade bombs in the west.

So please, buy at least ONE original game for once in your fucking life, lol. Xenoblade deserves it.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Comedor said:
I really hope all the pirates supports this game, start saving, go find a job, have sex for money or whatever.

If you don't you shouldn't beg Nintendo for The Last Story and many other games, they are a company and a company needs money, not hapiness and love. Remember Monolith is working on Wii U right now, I don't think we have a chance if Xenoblade bombs in the west.

So please, buy at least ONE original game for once in your fucking life, lol. Xenoblade deserves it.

Considering this isn't coming to USA, I don't see why I shouldn't pirate it. Even if it was, I would pirate it. No offense, it's not about saving, since I can buy about 250 of these at 50$. Nintendo can just go **** themselves.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
--=ZerO=-- said:
wolffangalchemist said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
Epic Win!
rolleyes.gif

EDIT:
Don't ask me for a dump!

closedeyes.gif

biggrin.gif
Well... I tried to dump it to my usb but usbloader GX doesn't like the game. :-( is there an other way to dump (fast)?
Another point would be uploading it. My connection is ISDN @64KBit/s. Would take me some months to upload.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CleanRip

If you could confirm the size of the scrubbed iso at least =].

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Comedor said:

Considering this isn't coming to USA, I don't see why I shouldn't pirate it. Even if it was, I would pirate it. No offense, it's not about saving, since I can buy about 250 of these at 50$. Nintendo can just go **** themselves.

Nice logic. Are you what, 14?

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yuan said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
wolffangalchemist said:
--=ZerO=-- said:
Epic Win!
rolleyes.gif

EDIT:
Don't ask me for a dump!

closedeyes.gif

biggrin.gif

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CleanRip

If you could confirm the size of the scrubbed iso at least =].

Thank U! I already found Superdump on Filetrip it's damn fast compared to Waninkoko's DVD Dumper. i'll confirm the size when the dump is done. should be ready in about 15min.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EHimfmhrok?si=xpxDoYFxnBtuAR7P