xFlasher 360: New NAND/Glitch Programmer AIO board for all Xbox 360 consoles

xflasher.png

After a long drought in any new Xbox 360 mod hardware, a proper hybrid programmer from Element18592 is out now. Claiming support for all Xbox 360 consoles, this is a swiss army knife for any enthusiast. Supporting all NAND sizes natively and read/write speeds up to 3x it's ancestor, the NAND-X, along with the bonus of having the ability to flash glitch chips for tuning your RGH on the same board. It's not changing the state of homebrew on the system - but it makes improvements for a one time hack or a shop owner that's a nice proposal for anyone diving into Xbox 360 homebrew 15 years later.​
The Xflasher 360 is THE FIRST all-in-one Xbox 360 Nand reading/writing and glitch chip programming device.
It can read small block and big block phats, Trinity and Corona 16mb nands, AND the 4gb nands on some Corona consoles!​

It works natively with Jrunner and is a drop-in replacement for any tutorial you're following that uses a JR-Programmer or a Nand-X.​

Features:​

-Twice as fast as the NAND-X
-An all in one design compatible with every Xbox 360 motherboard
-Easily toggle between SPI and eMMC mode with the flip of a switch
-Reads/writes 4GB NANDs in 5 seconds
-Reads/writes 16MB NANDs in under 50 seconds
-No more single use 4GB QSB's
-Native integration with the J-Runner with Extras software
-Flashing compatibility for all Xilinx based glitch chips including the Ace V3, Coolrunner, Matrix, etc
-Native Windows x64 drivers, no more hassling with unsigned drivers​
You can purchase the xFlasher 360 from resellers from The Mod Shop https://themodshop.co/shop/xflasher

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This brings back memories of when I won an Xecuter CK3 Pro (that was put to very good use) in a contest here on GBAtemp. :)

Edit: It may have been a Light or Mini. I can't remember for certain, but I do still have it. Just don't really want or need to go digging boxes deep for it to find out.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Panzerfaust

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, I'm not into 360 modding.

Does this chip make your console regionfree?

Is it possible to play backups from a HDD?

Is it possible to install and play xbox arcade stuff from a HDD?

Reactions: HollowGrams

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any good for Xenon? I have a banned one lying around and don’t care about RROD risk.
If you don’t care about RROD, then I’d say “go for it!”. At worst, if the xenon dies, you can just get a new console to host the chip. You’d have an advantage, because you would have installed chip once before. I like projects, so I’d do it :)

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
If you don’t care about RROD, then I’d say “go for it!”. At worst, if the xenon dies, you can just get a new console to host the chip. You’d have an advantage, because you would have installed chip once before. I like projects, so I’d do it :)

The problem though is that I’ve heard in the past Xenon was less reliable to glitch and JTAG is not an option.

I don’t care about RROD but if it ends up taking say 10 minutes to boot each time, I wont bother.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im a super noob but have been sitting on a real old firmware to mod my 360 slim 4gb model. is this solderless? also are there any other purchases I'd need to make? I mostly just want to back up all my games properly and play them of an external in case my current hard drive fails.

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So about 4 weeks too late to think about it. Even if a JR & modchip together cost me like half as this all-in-one solution.

evlspcmk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’ve been out of the 360 scene for a about decade now use to jtag them ages ago. I found a jasper v2 in a thrift shop running 2.0.1755 or something like that two days ago. Would this device be all I need? I did a little google yesterday and it references a programmer and a glitch chip, If all I need is this device then timing couldn’t be better.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how they claim its the first all in one device, its simply not and this is a lie. JR programmer has been doing this for years and they are still available. Picked one up last week from ebay
This isn’t a lie

some Xbox’s you needed a different qsb just to dump the nand of certain consoles

this eliminates that. Educate yourself

Reactions: Element18592

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I swear, the 360 runs internet explorer and no one has ever taken advantage of its vulnerabilities, smh...
Even the PS3 has a softmod now :rolls eyes:

I wish I knew this kind of stuff more...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been out of the 360 scene for a about decade now use to jtag them ages ago. I found a jasper v2 in a thrift shop running 2.0.1755 or something like that two days ago. Would this device be all I need? I did a little google yesterday and it references a programmer and a glitch chip, If all I need is this device then timing couldn’t be better.

I think you mean 17559. 1755 would be below the kernel the system first shipped with. 17559 is the latest dash kernel.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I swear, the 360 runs internet explorer and no one has ever taken advantage of its vulnerabilities, smh...
Even the PS3 has a softmod now :rolls eyes:

I wish I knew this kind of stuff more...

Everything in RAM goes through the hypervisor.
Exploiting the 360 on a software level isn't as easy as it is for the PS3.

Reactions: Grandmaster56

Grandmaster56

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This isn’t a lie

some Xbox’s you needed a different qsb just to dump the nand of certain consoles

this eliminates that. Educate yourself
except you dont - I have rghd every console out there and have never used a qsb - just a jr programmer. Educated enough thankyou :) Also it doesn't eliminate anything. If anyone needs educating its you :) The only one was corona where you needed an SD card adaptor. Every other nand could be dumped via jr-programmer

Last edited by Grandmaster56,

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Everything in RAM goes through the hypervisor.
Exploiting the 360 on a software level isn't as easy as it is for the PS3.
I know, but modern hypervisors aren't infallible either, and we are talking about Windows Vista-era code; I guess there might be some common weaknesses laying around...

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhmmm... A little late to the game. I'm over my rgh Xbox 360. Why not focus on the series x instead!

I still RGH many consoles. Also, older consoles are going up in price. Series has nothing to do with this and a hack is needed first in order for tools like this to come out.

Shit im working on a nes, snes and ps1 - Never to late baby!

Reactions: Element18592

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still RGH many consoles. Also, older consoles are going up in price. Series has nothing to do with this and a hack is needed first in order for tools like this to come out.

Shit im working on a nes, snes and ps1 - Never to late baby!

Never too late to have fun...but I just don't see the point of coming out with a new device when there's already others out that work fine. To each their own.... Some of us have fun in different ways.

I'm also modding old devices, I just found it strange to put that much time into building something new to a device that has a few different mods already.

Last edited by White_Raven_X,
Reactions: HollowGrams

Element18592

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how they claim its the first all in one device, its simply not and this is a lie. JR programmer has been doing this for years and they are still available. Picked one up last week from ebay

First off that's not an actual quote from me but instead seems to have originated from one of the resellers. You won't find that mentioned anywhere on the actual product page.

except you dont - I have rghd every console out there and have never used a qsb - just a jr programmer. Educated enough thankyou :) Also it doesn't eliminate anything. If anyone needs educating its you :) The only one was corona where you needed an SD card adaptor. Every other nand could be dumped via jr-programmer
Do you not see how you just contradicted your entire point? You cannot dump 4GB Coronas with a JRP which account for more than half of the slim consoles ever manufactured. Before the xFlasher you needed to purchase a separate device such as my SD Tool, my USB Tool, the Maximus SD QSB, or the Xecuter 4GB QSB. So again, the JRP or the NAND-X are not all in one nand dumping solutions.

Edit:
Yeah, title is misleading since it aint in AIO if ALL isnt possible. All good, win demand is super low ne-wayz.
I agree. The title is a bit misleading. The way it was worded can make it seem like it's an all in one solution to flash and glitch your console which is just not the case.

Last edited by Element18592,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious