Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This last week has been absolutely amazing for me. This has been one of the best christmas' I have ever had. But the main reason is that I finally have a girlfriend.
smile.gif

Basically, there was something going on but it was uncertain until last Monday. I surprised her by trying to giver her the gift without her knowing that I was coming to visit. I got an address off one of her close friends and trekked out, huge present in hand. I ened up waiting for close to five hours for her to get home, since she was out and got to come inside and meet her family. I wont go into the details but I was there for about 3 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. I even got to meet the sister from New zealand that is doing her circus training. Basically, her famiy is awesome but I pardoned myself around 9 and she walked me to the local bus stop, rather than walk 30 minutes to the interchange. The walk was the important part as I finally shut my brain of and just did what came natural. The only problem about having a girfriend now is that I miss her even more, since I havent seen her since last Monday but both her and I return to Canberra tomorrow and I will have to arrange something then. I would love to sepdn New Years with her.

In other christmas news, I spent it at Golbourn with my Dad's side of the family and friends and it was pretty awesome. My swag this year consists of:
- 10 Books
- Driving Lessons
- A couple of bottles of Cologne
- Deodorant
- Movie passes
- Invader Zim shirt (from GF)
- Magnet novelty thingy
- Chocolate
- Beard and Nose hair trimmer
- Old Spice Aftershave

This Christmas has been an amazing end to the greatest year of my life. So much has happened this year and I have changed so much, so expect my next blog to be a 2010 retrospective. I will post it around New Years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol