Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The weirdest thing happened to me.
I started up my DS and everything in YSMenu just went monochrome. No colours whatsoever.
The games still act normal and have full colour.

I've used YSMenu for quite a while now and know how to change colours by editing the ysmenu.ini file.
I have searched around a little bit about this but couldn't find anything about this.
I know it will probably be fixed if I just backup my files and reinstall YSMenu.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and if there's another way to fix it.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could be a little less aggressive and look a little better at my post.
I said I did search but couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I'm not that good of a searcher.

But could you at least point me to the topics that you found that have a solution?

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delpickko said:
I said I did search but couldn't find anything about it. Maybe I'm not that good of a searcher.

But could you at least point me to the topics that you found that have a solution?

those other topics are right on the first page. so, epic fail, there

but at least we know what it is, now

Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sweenish said:
delpickko said:

those other topics are right on the first page. so, epic fail, there

but at least we know what it is, now

Well they weren't at the first page at the exact moment I searching for them, namely April 1st 3:28AM. So I couldn't find them.
When I checked the next day I did see them at the first page and that's how I figured out it was an april fools joke by Yasu.
So don't draw conclusions so quickly.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Let's look carefully at the timestamps on these quotes.

pcmanrules said:
Hi there,

After upgrading my version of YSmenu on the R4 (genuine) YSmenu has no color. The Menu is unsaturated. I made this using the latest r4ysauto.

Games still do work in color but the menu is annoying.
QUOTE(delpickko @ Apr 1 2009, 12:28 PM) The weirdest thing happened to me.
I started up my DS and everything in YSMenu just went monochrome. No colours whatsoever.
The games still act normal and have full colour.

I've used YSMenu for quite a while now and know how to change colours by editing the ysmenu.ini file.
I have searched around a little bit about this but couldn't find anything about this.
I know it will probably be fixed if I just backup my files and reinstall YSMenu.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and if there's another way to fix it.
PROTIP: Acknowledge that you made a mistake and move on.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well you're from Australia I'm from The Netherlands the time difference is huge.
My time on the this forum is set at GMT+1 yours isn't, hence the time difference.
That's why your time says 12:28PM and mine 3:28AM.
And yes at the moment that I was posting it was 3:28AM.

And how the hell are you going to prove that at the exact time (3:28AM GMT+1), those other posts were on the first page?
I know they weren't because else I would have found them, I'm not that retarded.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You people are just being dicks this morning or it could be the superior talking, w'ever.

To the TC, be mindful that your topic isn't the only topic stressing the issue. There other topics that can be talking about the same thing regardless if its not obvious. Go to forums and look at the R4DS section you should see what you want to find.

Thank you.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I'm being a dick a) because I am one, and b) because I can't brook stupidity. I'm happy to give people an out if they make a mistake, but when they refuse to acknowledge having made one and try to argue some crazy metaphysical SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY TIME CUBE crap on me, that out is gone.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vague Rant said:
The time difference is fucking irrelevant, the first post is before the second post. Time zones don't fuck with the time-space continuum; shit still happens in the same order regardless of where you live.

Well then your post about the fact that the one guy posted a topic before me about the issue is just as irrelevant.
Because all I was pointing at is that (READ CAREFULLY!) , the other topics about this issue were not on the first page at the moment I was searching for an answer for my problem.
Now all I was trying to do here is get a problem fixed of which I could not find an answer, and all you could do was be a dick about it and trying to let me admit my mistakes which I didn't make in the first place.
The only thing you could say is that I could've looked further than the first page, but since I already couldn't find anything with the search function on this site I didn't bother to.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
The oldest post currently on the first page of this board is dated 28th March 2009 - 03:55 PM. This is three full days before April 1. Additionally, the topic I quoted was posted a scant six and a half hours before yours. This is not a fast board. There is no possible way that the topic I quoted was not on the front page at the time when you made your topic.

I get that you have your pride and everything, but your argument here is flying in the face of facts, and it really won't do anything for your pride to continue asserting an untruth.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vague Rant said:
The oldest post currently on the first page of this board is dated 28th March 2009 - 03:55 PM. This is three full days before April 1. Additionally, the topic I quoted was posted a scant six and a half hours before yours. This is not a fast board. There is no possible way that the topic I quoted was not on the front page at the time when you made your topic.

I get that you have your pride and everything, but your argument here is flying in the face of facts, and it really won't do anything for your pride to continue asserting an untruth.

Well the oldest post is 31st of March now, but that doesn't really change a thing.
I guess I was mistaken and I just didn't take a good enough look at the first page and must have missed the topic.
Sorry for this useless discussion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.