Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nope, it has not been dumped yet.

However, I wouldn't doubt you seeing it dumped soon - as it has been released and is available for purchase at stores.

Some screenshots:

Looks alright. I don't think it will be anything special (definitely not a "sleeper hit").
You're not missing out on much, hehe.

But, like I said, it should be dumped pretty soon. It has only been out for a week or so.

For now, why don't you pick up and play Mario Kart DS?
biggrin.gif

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Nope, it has not been dumped yet.

However, I wouldn't doubt you seeing it dumped soon - as it has been released and is available for purchase at stores.

Some screenshots:

Looks alright. I don't think it will be anything special (definitely not a "sleeper hit").

But, like I said, it should be dumped pretty soon. It has only been out for a week or so.

For now, why don't you pick up and play Mario Kart DS?
biggrin.gif

Okay, now I have seen the screens once again it IS that homebrew. Interesting seeing a homebrew turn into a commercial game!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
It does have WFC Wi-Fi which for a cheapy DS title is kinda special when you think that most don't have it.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Harpuia said:
Okay, now I have seen the screens once again it IS that homebrew. Interesting seeing a homebrew turn into a commercial game!
Hm, remember the name? The only homebrew I know this bears similarity to is Whee!DS but it's hardly the same.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IGN say that the game is now out on the 30th April even though I've seen a none "scene" ROM weeks back (don't ask me about it, didn't grab it, nad its been removed...fake? Maybe )and seen it in shops here.

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MagNetCZ said:
Harpuia said:
Hm, remember the name? The only homebrew I know this bears similarity to is Whee!DS but it's hardly the same.

My bad, my brain's been cloudy. I think that's what I'm talking about.

Yeah, it isn't it.
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingsley90210 said:
I'd much rather have an F-Zero DS game.
Wouldn't we all?

I think the Speed Racer game looks a lot better than this, but if Nintendo gave us a proper online F-Zero DS game with track editor and a Mario Tennis/Golf RPG style story mode I'll shit my pants with glee.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh Mario Kart DS by far is not the definitive racer. While the single player was great, but only to a point, and online I'm not going to get into as it'll spiral down but needless to say 'nuff said' on that. Also, it is not a real racer, it's a party game kart run pounding on targets going for racing points to come on top. DS has some sound racers from arcade (Ridge Racer...it's ok, be honest) to some street racing stuff like Juiced 2 and NFS things, and then more serious like Race Driver and the upcoming GRID.

There are no future racers really and this and Speed Racer should be pretty welcomed by people as long as they're not trash on a card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa