Zombie thread, RAAAGH

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think at this point they're just waiting for something to happen. Perhaps waiting for an update that blocks the Sky3DS.

Wouldn't be surprised if release is still months away.

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
No one want to buy a New 3DS :P Seems they all wait for GW Support. So give me support so I can sell lol.

What lol? im already enjoying my n3ds with sky, and waiting for gw, as im still on 9.0 ;P
I have no ideas how some guys have so much patience waiting for gw support with n3ds on hands, that makes me really sad

Reactions: Random Joe

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
oh wow. people really are spaming gateway with emails, multiple emails per person? you people are the reason why CFW's and the such are kept private. no patience, you want everything right now and of course it should work perfectly. If i would be a developer I also wouldn't want to keep up with your shit, asking when a update will come, why this isn't implemented and so on.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh wow. people really are spaming gateway with emails, multiple emails per person? you people are the reason why CFW's and the such are kept private. no patience, you want everything right now and of course it should work perfectly. If i would be a developer I also wouldn't want to keep up with your shit, asking when a update will come, why this isn't implemented and so on.

You might get through with this post, if we were still in February, but I prefer to think that the people that are still waiting at this very moment are not the impatient ones.
Not that I don't understand your point, but it's a little late for that after 4 months of "soon".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a mercedes, you need a garage. I get snow n ice here so nothing worse than clearing that shit off at 6am rushing to get to work.
    I'm a few miles away from the salt water
    +1
    ya I would garage it if there was room in the garage for a car :|
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Immigrants took over your garage? I hate those
    swatters. Or is it Kilos waiting to be picked up by Carlos. Lol jk
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too bad Hitler didn't make camps for immigrants oh wait
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Isn't the latest method for slim like self right?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Like a 1 wire mod?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still two wire with resistor if you don't count the 7 wire pc probes cause hardware likes a good probing
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    2 wires left on motherboard, 7 temp soldered to a flasher, then removed after flashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Technically don't even have to remove it could just keep it on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited