Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deal Extreme have them for $28.50 USD which seems very cheap!
smile.gif

emmsmama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
newegg apparently has them for $22 but I am in Canada wanting to ship to a US addy and the ship addy has to match the payment addy so I think I'm going to have to go with dealextreme. I was just hoping to get it faster than 2-4 weeks but oh well.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't help him does it? Newegg and buy.com don't ship to Australia.

AFAIK dz-tech and dealextreme are the only international retailers with the Japanese Kingston. Alternatively, you can try find a Toshiba/Kingston on eBay (I've seen Japanese ones)

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know if this memory works good with a R4, I'm consider buying this and a R4 from dealextreme.com.

http://www.dz-tech.com/index.php?main_page...d80d8ee69f23db0

Cheers

Josh

Crashes rarely in Castlevania: POR and slowdowns in Tony Hawk:DJ. Other than that, perfect I guess
smile.gif

edIT: WAITWAIt. I thought I saw a 2GB Kingston. But it turns out you want to put a 4GB Sandisk M2 into a microSD slot. Won't work. Just stick to the 2GB microSD if you want capacity + R4

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.SuperCardStore.com has them and they ship worldwide. Not to mention they have great prices and customer support.

FifthE1ement
grog.gif

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just got mine from DealExtreme yesterday. Was sent on the 13th of July, so about a week when you count all the weekends in there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...