Hacking 3DS Luma questions

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, it's-a me again. I just have some questions.

So i successfully hack or whatever my 2DS 9.2.0-20U and i am playing games with it good.

However in the guide (3ds.hacks.guide) it said that i can update by going to the System Settings. Is it safe to update it? I mean, i dont know if i should. My system settings still say the same at top

Sys 9.2.0-20U

Also, when I remove my SD card on my 2DS and power it on. It will flash blue for a sec and then off. It wont turn on without the SD card. Is that normal? If so, how can I upgrade my SD card to something bigger then?

TLDR

1. Can i update my 2DS system by going to system settings safely? (hacked 2DS followed the guide on 3ds.hacks.guide)

2. How can I upgrade to bigger SD card if i cant power on my 2DS without the SD itseld?

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes you can update it

and it wont boot without SD because you didnt follow Section VI of https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup

I suggest you FOLLOW the guide in fullness

Thank you. I skip some of the steps on the final setup because of that Update roadblock. I successfully updated now.

At the last, there is Cleanup SD Card. I dont need to do that dont I? (dumb question)

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to do the SD card cleanup, but why don't you want too?

As for if you ever need to upgrade to a bigger SD card, you don't need to power on the 3DS to do that. Just take the card out and use a computer to copy everything on it too the new card, then put the new card in the 3DS.

Last edited by spectral,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c