Hacking 3ds won't turn on with the new r4i card

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what to do, it won't turn on with it in, and it won't recognize it, I tried to give it that upgrade mentioned on their website but I can't since it won't let me turn it on with the r4i in it. any help would be great.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like you'd be able to update the r4i with the 3ds anyway. You need an older system (DS/DS lite/DSi/DSiXL) to run the update to make your flash cart recognizable to your system.

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to keep local, do you think that the sd card is ok then? or do you think I'll need a new one of those too? I'll bring it in and swap it out tomorrow but if i need a new sd card I need to know. thank you for the help.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
metal01 said:
I'm trying to keep local, do you think that the sd card is ok then? or do you think I'll need a new one of those too? I'll bring it in and swap it out tomorrow but if i need a new sd card I need to know. thank you for the help.
No, you will not need a new micro SD card; your current one is alright. Even if your micro SD card was faulty, I'm pretty sure that your flashcart would atleast be readable by your ds - which in this case, isn't.

Just make sure to format with the Panasonic SD formatter (don't forget to back-up your contents before formatting your micro SD card).

Every flashcart uses different firmwares, so replace your current r4i firmware with AKAIO 1.8.7 if you're considering on buying an acekard 2i.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...