Hacking Homebrew A new way to experience StreetPass

DelfynoDurians

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since update 0.3.2, (via QR Code or .cia) I always have "v 0.3.1 new version available v 0.3.2...)
Trying for netpass for the first time today and I'm also getting told there's an update. I installed from universal updater initially, but then downloaded it from https://gitlab.com/Sorunome/3ds-streetpass/-/releases and it's the same
You both have the current version, there's a bug that'll always ask you to update the software on startup. Soru is aware of the bug and recommends you check for the new HOME screen banner to make sure you've installed version 0.3.2.

Katoche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
top screen, I have the banner the green circle with the NetPass "wifi planet" all in green (so 0.3.2)
always Error: failed to enter location X: -409

for me, version 0.3.1 worked without error

Edit
StreetPass was disabled!!! :wtf:

NetPass 0.3.2 would have disabled it???

Now working in 0.3.2 :yay3ds:

Edit 2

0.3.3 streetpass OK, new banner jingle, Cat Café not "location art"
Many Thanks

Last edited by Katoche,

Nos_T

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just NetPassed two Miis, one with Mario Kat 7 and the other with 3DS Settings as their most recent software. What did they do to achieve that?

kuro0628neko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to 0.3.3 and now the beach has LGBT flags? Seriously? I've already seen enough of those at Twitter. Piss off and stop shoving down politics down my throat. :blank:
Not worth the argument. I had a swastika in my game, even explained the purpose of it (it is a "baddies" hangout, speak-easy, think like Inglorious Basterds). Got permab& from the server due to heavy seething. Just use the app, don't interact with anybody via the internet with it, and live your life.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This seems like a very interesting project. I tried it before going to sleep, let's see what I find. It'd be great if I can get some streetpassing with MHXX, that way I could get a couple of Hunter Cards, while I can share several of the DLC Palicos that are no longer accesible.

NoCleverUsername

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree.

Btw what was the point in this? Also your other account was banned due to spam by sending a earrape audio file and the username being "NoCleverUsernameHatesLGBT" I'm not gonna argue either but just be aware on what your doing, Have a good day.
Wasn't me. Probably just some worthless troll trying to make me look worse.

Sludge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just NetPassed two Miis, one with Mario Kat 7 and the other with 3DS Settings as their most recent software. What did they do to achieve that?
Honestly I've been wondering that myself. My best guess so far is that maybe there's a file on the SD card that records the last played title and some people are setting it to read only to prevent the 3DS's OS from overwriting it?

However, one the netpasses I got had "Health and Safety information" as their last played title... and I can't imagine somebody would go out of their way to set that as their last played title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1