AKNES|8BitDo Ultimate wired controller for XBOX(Officially Licensed)(Hall joysticks) - 5Pcs

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Registration ends, registration begins, and the lottery process and results will be announced later.
Post automatically merged:

dragonblood9999weestuarty
MarcusROddx
consoleMaD_mAnIaC
Hayato213linuxares
R0B0T0Kioku
ZeroT21AncientBoi
The Catboyhippy dave
SylverReZw0nd3rb0yfx
NyaakoXDl0r3n2o
Wombo Combo

The list.

reddit: 102 people. gbatemp: 19 people.
Total: 121 people.
So,
reddit: 4pcs. gbatemp: 1pcs.

The process

gbatemp winner.png

Congratulations to the winner, please contact me at [email protected] with a screenshot of your gbatemp profile, the color of your controller (black/white) and your complete address information (including phone number).

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please use our customized code for this product in AKNES’s Amazon store to get a discount: AKNESXB1

We will hold a next lottery for the next product within three days, please pay attention to my new post.

Thank you all!

Good luck to all you guys!

@w0nd3rb0yfx

Last edited by AKNES,

w0nd3rb0yfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Registration ends, registration begins, and the lottery process and results will be announced later.

dragonblood9999weestuarty
MarcusROddx
consoleMaD_mAnIaC
Hayato213linuxares
R0B0T0Kioku
ZeroT21AncientBoi
The Catboyhippy dave
SylverReZw0nd3rb0yfx
NyaakoXDl0r3n2o
Wombo Combo

The list.

reddit: 102 people. gbatemp: 19 people.
Total: 121 people.
So,
reddit: 4pcs. gbatemp: 1pcs.

View attachment 431856
The process

View attachment 431857

Congratulations to the winner, please contact me at [email protected] with a screenshot of your gbatemp profile, the color of your controller (black/white) and your complete address information (including phone number).

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please use our customized code for this product in AKNES’s Amazon store to get a discount: AKNESXB1

We will hold a next lottery for the next product within three days, please pay attention to my new post.

Thank you all!

Good luck to all you guys!

@w0nd3rb0yfx
Thank you very much, I needed it.
I've already sent the email, if you have any questions, just let me know.

Statesman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
> April 15, 2024.

Well fug....

Anyways, how is the D-Pad for this controller? I kind of like the Xbox Controller Series X (or whatever the latest is supposed to be named), but I miss my SNES pad.

Reactions: AKNES

w0nd3rb0yfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tezLEmc.jpeg

hSFSO4w.jpeg

xh1bsoI.jpeg

p8TJvJP.jpeg

FTfVGG3.png

3agp5K7.jpeg

Hello, here are the photos of the controller as soon as I received it.
The photos aren't the best, but you can get an idea.
The controller comes very well packed and protected. It comes sealed. Fortunately, it didn't get dented during shipping.
In the box came the controller, the USB-A to USB-C cable, a quick guide, and a one-month Xbox Game Pass redemption code.
I'm using the controller on a computer with Windows 11.
When connected, it was immediately recognized, as expected. But for extra functions, I downloaded the 8bitdo Ultimate Software X app.
It was on firmware 1.02, and I updated it to the available firmware 1.03. Everything was very simple and practical.
With this program, I could test all the functionalities and quality of the hall effect analog sticks.
The controller is sturdy, even when twisting it with both hands, it's clear that it's a solid build.
It seems lighter than the Xbox controller.
The analog sticks are very smooth and responsive. All the buttons are soft to press and don't make much noise.
The D-Pad is very similar to the sensation of using the SNES D-Pad. Which will be very useful in emulators.
The rear buttons P1 and P2 are easy to press, but I need to get used to not pressing them by accident. Just a matter of habit.
I noticed that the headphone jack works, but I couldn't use it. Maybe it's my type of headphones. I'll leave it open.
The accompanying cable seems not to provide enough power, it only worked on a USB 3.0 port, but it would freeze when I activated the motors.
Using another cable, it worked perfectly on any USB port. It's not a serious issue.
Speaking of vibration, I liked the motors in the triggers. I hope some PC game takes advantage of this.

That's what's on my mind for now.
Any other impressions I'll add to the topic.

Once again, thanks to AKNES and to Jim who assisted me very well and answered all my doubts regarding the shipment of this controller.

:yayps3:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/M4QW5Rn.mp4