Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
ifish said:
Next time... if they ask if you have an iPod, and you do. say yes..... because if he searches your bag, you are fucked!

i don't believe you, since if somebody had a gun, nobody even a stupid shit head would lie to them....
I knew that they wouldn't search my bag since they don't have any time for that crap. I knew he would just check my pockets and stuff. I was so shocked the guy came up to me and asked me you got anything I was like no no I don't i swear they probably believed me since I look like a small kid they where mostly on my friends that are huge.

EDIT: Btw its illegal to own a gun in New York.

EDIT2: I am still a little stressed out about everything, I hope this will never happen again.

It is not.

You can own a gun in New York. You just can't carry concealed on the street unless you have a permit to do so.

To get a concealed carry permit you need to be one of the following: wealthy, have political influence, and/or celebrity status or in a life threatening situation.

How do I know? Because I live in NYC and I'm going for a gun permit.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is why i hardly want to vist America, If it aint crack dealers in school, it's people with guns roaming the streets

And why was the guy too stupid to check your bag, I mean, who dosen't check a bag in a mugging? If he had time to stick his hands down your pants then he must of had time to open a dam bag!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
This is why i hardly want to vist America, If it aint crack dealers in school, it's people with guns roaming the streets

And why was the guy too stupid to check your bag, I mean, who dosen't check a bag in a mugging? If he had time to stick his hands down your pants then he must of had time to open a dam bag!

Why that makes me so angry I feel that I must repeatedly fire my many guns into the air! *BANG BANG BANG!*
/sarcasm

Not everyone in America is just running around mindlessly like the world is a Doom game, looking for anything to shoot.
Quite a few of us were raised with guns, and to have respect for their usage.
The ones you have to worry about are the ones that were not taught such respect,
either for guns or for their fellow man.
Guns aren't what make people villains.
It's not as though there was no crime before the invention of firearms, after all.

dudeonline probably makes the most sense with his reason why the OP's bag wasn't checked, and indeed the most sense in this whole thread.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That sucks
frown.gif

Sorry about what happened to you guys

Last week-before-christmas, I got robbed of my iPod touch :| the experience is scary. I have a new ipod now though

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
431unknown said:
If they would have took the offensive the first time the dick head confronted they they would have and more than likely the others were chicken shit any way and would have ran once they started pounding on the leader.
... You are an idiot. How sure are you they wouldn't just shoot?

They are at a range you know. So most likely it would be *boom* and then his friends would be running away from the guns.

Look the perp obviously saw the ipod or he knew that he had one that is why he asked about it in the first place and if the perp was going to shoot he would have shot them and took the ipod this piece of shit had not intension of shooting any one it was just a scare tactic to terrorize them into handing over their stuff to him. Most people who do this type of act are pussies and thats why he flashed the gun. I don't know that he might not have shot any one for sure but the odds are that he wouldn't have given that it was broad day light and I'm sure that there had to have been other people some where around there. Most times if you show some balls people like this back the fuck off. I know personally I have been in this kids spot 2 times in my life so far. Once in my own little home town and once in Phillidelphia, PA. and both times I stood up for my self and the dudes ran, they had no intention of shooting anybody.

As for being and idiot I don't think so I studied criminal behavior in college after I did my time in the military I have already learned and forgoten more in my 34 years on this sick little planet than most people will have I their entire life time.

Look OP you need to learn some self deffense and never hand your belongings over to any one trying to take them from you.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Once upon a time by a hot summer night in a little dance hall, five hundred people were all dancing, eating and even drinking beers. One drunk guy started to shout with an apparent big gun in hand. Everybody was running and crying and the crowd escapes the hall in a minute in all possible directions but it was too late for me...so late because i was just coming back from outside and was moving exactly right in front of this mad guy and - as the crowd vanished- he starts looking at me rolling madly left and right like he didn't understand what happened. I knew instantly it was impossible to turn back and run because he focused on me really and could shoot at my back i guessed. I keep my eyes on his eyes constantly and talk to him and convince him to move to the bar where the last barman was frozen while i asked two beers for me and my new friend. I said to him : Hey relax my friend you are really impressive with your gun. It is hot here everybody leaves for a breathe that's funny etc ...etc ... The barman started to relax too. I put my hand on his shoulder and he started dringing that beer, smiles at me and finally left the gun in the front of the table. I moved the gun out of his control softly just in time while a couple of ramping guys were coming back from all around to catch him. They jump on him immediately after that and they started knocking the guy but i stopped them with a word ( stop ) and ask someone to call the police if any. I was seventeen at this time. I hate arms and I never carries one. You know : Live by the gun Die by the gun. i say Peace. More Peace no ... Just Peace ;-)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:

Probably because it was a school bag. What could there be inside besides books?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GH0ST said:
Once upon a time by a hot summer night in a little dance hall, five hundred people were all dancing, eating and even drinking beers. One drunk guy started to shout with an apparent big gun in hand. Everybody was running and crying and the crowd escapes the hall in a minute in all possible directions but it was too late for me...so late because i was just coming back from outside and was moving exactly right in front of this mad guy and - as the crowd vanished- he starts looking at me rolling madly left and right like he didn't understand what happened. I knew instantly it was impossible to turn back and run because he focused on me really and could shoot at my back i guessed. I keep my eyes on his eyes constantly and talk to him and convince him to move to the bar where the last barman was frozen while i asked two beers for me and my new friend. I said to him : Hey relax my friend you are really impressive with your gun. It is hot here everybody leaves for a breathe that's funny etc ...etc ... The barman started to relax too. I put my hand on his shoulder and he started dringing that beer, smiles at me and finally left the gun in the front of the table. I moved the gun out of his control softly just in time while a couple of ramping guys were coming back from all around to catch him. They jump on him immediately after that and they started knocking the guy but i stopped them with a word ( stop ) and ask someone to call the police if any. I was seventeen at this time. I hate arms and I never carries one. You know : Live by the gun Die by the gun. i say Peace. More Peace no ... Just Peace ;-)

You should write a book.
You're quite the fiction author.

Jakob95 said:
QUOTE(zeromac @ May 22 2010, 02:12 AM) This is why i hardly want to vist America, If it aint crack dealers in school, it's people with guns roaming the streets

Probably because it was a school bag. What could there be inside besides books?

Well if it was my school bag, there'd be a laptop+60$ mouse, DSi, PSP2000, Archos 605wifi, and my wallet.
Also school books are expensive as fuck. My psychology book was 110$.
Schoolbags hold some pretty good stuff, they're worth searching. But you can't always quickly search a backpack, so that's probably why it wasn't searched.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
431unknown said:
this piece of shit had not intension of shooting any one
Famous last words.

Sure, the majority only wave a gun around to scare people and wouldn't really shoot you but all it takes is one jittery moron and you're dead. The other guy is just as nervous as you are, he's twitchy and holding a deadly weapon (safety off, probably) in a shaking hand, accidents happen. And then there's the ones that really would shoot you if you try anything. Let's say there's a one in four chance you'll get shot, probably killed; is it worth the risk?

Stop telling people to provoke guys with guns.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
431unknown said:
this piece of shit had not intension of shooting any one
Famous last words.

Sure, the majority only wave a gun around to scare people and wouldn't really shoot you but all it takes is one jittery moron and you're dead. The other guy is just as nervous as you are, he's twitchy and holding a deadly weapon (safety off, probably) in a shaking hand, accidents happen. And then there's the ones that really would shoot you if you try anything. Let's say there's a one in four chance you'll get shot, probably killed; is it worth the risk?

Stop telling people to provoke guys with guns.
Yeah you are right people are morons these days they would do anything for themselves. I rather give them my stuff then risk my life. $100 is just to much I think if all of us didn't have anything at all they would have hurt us or something.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
laurenz said:
Only in america
Why is America the most violent place in the world?

Somalia is known for its aids infested pirates.
Canada is the rape capitol of the world.
Rio de Janeiro has a murder rate nearly 10 times that of Chicago.

Being mugged is common outside side of America. Have you learned nothing from Harry Brown?

And Jokob should feel good. His friend's $100 will be used to buy crack, which that dealer will then use to buy more crack, which that 2nd dealer will buy from a druglord, and that druglord will use that money towards buying his mother a house.

Simplification: Getting mugged is the same as being forced to be charitable. So you're forced to feel good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...