Gaming alright this game difficultly is isane SPOILERS!!!

CJL18

OP
Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
made another topic becuase i didnt want people to read this who havent played it yet..anywho

ALright i'm playing thinking damn this is easy havent died yet get to the the big machine with 2guns and the red lazer at the bottom alrigth kill the guy the the two guns and the lazer and thinking whats so hard about this. ALl of sudden teh difficutlty picks up HUGE the damn thinng comes alive you have the lazer to avoid a helicopter above shooting you, and i'm thinking this is just the first level ON NORMAL. IF anybody wants a challange play this game IT"S VERY hard and i havent even gotten to the second level yet.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on the third level(just got to it), and boy are my eyes killing me. It's like you have to be in constant state of awareness.

EDIT: Sigh.. nevermind, back to level 1.

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
IF anybody wants a challange play this game IT"S VERY hard and i havent even gotten to the second level yet.

That's because we have at last a REAL kickass game and no baby-games. Finally, a hard game. We need more of those games and especially on Wii.

Just started playing it and I got a low battery warning. Reacharging it now.
hate2.gif

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All I know that this sounds like a bad ass game. Maybe too bad ass, but bad ass none the less. Everyone's experience reminds me when I played Super Mario Land on game boy as a little kid. Once you wasted all your lives/turned it off, back to the start:)

housemonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing the Rondo remake on the PSP from the time it got released, so I feel semi-primed for this one. Though that game had unlimited continues and auto progress save
wtf.gif

Either way, I was happy to hear they kept the traditional "goddamn this is bullshit hard" factor in this game. You dont see enough of these trully knotch on my belt type games anymore.

Lets hope I dont break my new DS while playing it though.
blink.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Opend the game , Played a few times , Didn't pass , Closed the game , Played something else for about 5 or 10 minutes , Re-opend the game , Passed the level , Got stuck agian ,....

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
How the hell do you beat the level 6 boss? OMG, I've been dodging him for so long now.
Is that the skeleton thing that's between the doors? You have to shoot at the button until it closes (And decapitates him
biggrin.gif
)...I think, it'd never do it for me.
cry.gif

EDIT: I just did it, you pretty much need a powerup, regular gun is too weak and slow even if I'm pounding on Y.

housemonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

This game makes me feel soft as a gamer.

Man, you I DARE anyone not to smile on stage 2 when they get to the waterfall though.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omg I suck at this game, I had to use all of my 10 lives plus one continue to get past the first level and gave up..
I liked it though lol, I'll play it again when I can concentrate on it.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Beat it on Hard + All Challenges + All Unlocks + Contra NES & Super C.

That didn't keep me entertained for that long, but it was kinda worth it. If I had to buy it, I would have rented it.

housemonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the hell do you beat the level 6 boss? OMG, I've been dodging him for so long now.

If you mean the hydra boss (in Rondo) what I did was buy the video and just study the hell out of it. The stage though, that was killing me on the way to get to that boss.

I think that was the most I have sworn while playing a game since the 16 bit era.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EHimfmhrok?si=xpxDoYFxnBtuAR7P