Hacking Any news on M3i Real?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

The only source of an M3DSi being in production I recall is a claim by a retailer, who simultaneously suggested a DSi-capable R4.

B

ball2012003

there is no release for one yet
they probably will when the american dsi comes out

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a feeling that Nintendo will win the priacy war with the DSi.... atleast until some smart guy makes a mod to disable firmware updates... If I owned a DSi and a DSi flashcart I would be advised, don't use flashcart games while connected to the wifi, Nintendo have the technology to brick your DSi with a mandatory firmware update
frown.gif

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
I have a feeling that Nintendo will win the priacy war with the DSi.... atleast until some smart guy makes a mod to disable firmware updates... If I owned a DSi and a DSi flashcart I would be advised, don't use flashcart games while connected to the wifi, Nintendo have the technology to brick your DSi with a mandatory firmware update
frown.gif

Or lose even more sales since the device doesn't really offer much insentive to buy (built in browser and wpa2 support asside, camera and microsd slot 2 if you really care about those things) since they pretty much said "F-U slot 2 users, we care more about beating pirates then we do about peripherals"

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
wchill said:
Wouldn't it really be the M3i Sakura? Seems to me it's the perfect time for M3 to release Sakura in English.
Sakura is a firmware.......Sakura in a cart format was released only in Japan, and it's actually M3 Real with the different label!

And we already have english version of Sakura firmware......sooooo, it'll be M3i Real with running Sakura or Touchpod!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
wchill said:
Wouldn't it really be the M3i Sakura? Seems to me it's the perfect time for M3 to release Sakura in English.
Sakura is a firmware.......Sakura in a cart format was released only in Japan, and it's actually M3 Real with the different label!
I think it was a special edition for the sakura launch
only 100 were made

Firedrake1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm still unsure of if i even care. I mean i don't think they have any plans of releasing games that only work on the DSi. Sure, the camera is kinda cool but not worth giving up my cart. That's just my opinion. (or im dumb and not getting the full vision of the DSi)

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling the SD slot will be used for some sort of firm-ware to hack the DSi enabling use for flashcarts probably... Most likely disabling firmware updates...

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What we need is a custom firmware of some sort that'll update from different servers, like the PSP's M33. When you get an update, it's not from Sony, it's from the M33 team. Until that happens (or something similar) Nintendo basically controls us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply...