Gaming Anyone even play Resident Evil Revelations still?

fatcat1413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone even play Resident Evil Revelations still on the 3Ds? I've only seen a few people still play it but that's about it really :mellow:

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum fatcat1413. I'm not too sure how many people still play, my brother got the game, beat it, then quit it. But that's the case for most games.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been stuck at the final boss for a while. I just don't quite have enough ammo to take him down. The thing that sucks is that I can't go back and acquire more ammo, the fight starts up as soon as I start my file.

fatcat1413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been stuck at the final boss for a while. I just don't quite have enough ammo to take him down. The thing that sucks is that I can't go back and acquire more ammo, the fight starts up as soon as I start my file.

Took me 3 times to beat him, just when he tries to use his special moves shoot the copy with the purple mist coming from his mouth, when the thing on his neck turns red you'll know he's almost dead, just keep shooting his heart until he bends over walk to him and you should see the 'Y' icon appear, press it and kick him whenever that happens. And yea I know that's what most people do but you can always do New Game+ mode on any other difficulty as well as do all the raid missions until you're lv100 and unlocked everything.

kenjixx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well still playing Resident Evil Mercenaries once awhile.. Did not touch Revelation after finishing the story mode in easy :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3XC94yzeo