Gaming Are there games where you can be a villian

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Donato_Dobango said:
pitman said:
Wasn't there a Tornado game like Katamari Damacy where you destroy cities ?

Two different games:

Elements of Destruction - You play a mad scientist who invent a weather machine to destroy the world for fame and glory

and

Tornado - Where you play a furry animal superhero who saves cities by destroying them all using tornado powers.

Both are pretty small file size wise and are under the radar, so should be fun for a check out.

I love it when people suggest games I have never heard of. Will be checking out Elements of Destruction later. Thanks.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
Mario And Luigi 3 , you control bowser , and he is very very evil , and very very bad! mwahahaha

spm12 said:
QUOTE(magicksun @ Oct 9 2009, 10:55 AM) Mario And Luigi 3 , you control bowser , and he is very very evil , and very very bad! mwahahaha
awww darn u took my anwer lol

..And neither of you can read, as it's already been suggested.

spm12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
magicksun said:
Mario And Luigi 3 , you control bowser , and he is very very evil , and very very bad! mwahahaha

spm12 said:
QUOTE(magicksun @ Oct 9 2009, 10:55 AM) Mario And Luigi 3 , you control bowser , and he is very very evil , and very very bad! mwahahaha
awww darn u took my anwer lol

..And neither of you can read, as it's already been suggested.
yea i know... well im kinda new... and love this place

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume. A SRPG where you have to sacrifice your teammates. By sacrificing them you unlock new abilities as well as rendering the character you sacrife almost invincible during battle. At the end of battle your sacrifice dies and you may see some of the other characters in your party mourn their passing.
I felt quite guilty the first few times I killed off one of my teammates.

Vitamilk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well in Marvel:Ultimate Aliance 2, there is this new law called the superhuman registration act and you have to choose which side are you on: Pro-Registration side or the Anti-Registration side..

Pro-Registration side - give up their secret identities, and becomes licensed government agents

Anti-Registration side - pretty much the opposite of the pro-registration side and you becomes a fugitive/criminal

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Donato_Dobango said:
pitman said:
Wasn't there a Tornado game like Katamari Damacy where you destroy cities ?

Two different games:

Elements of Destruction - You play a mad scientist who invent a weather machine to destroy the world for fame and glory

and

Tornado - Where you play a furry animal superhero who saves cities by destroying them all using tornado powers.

Both are pretty small file size wise and are under the radar, so should be fun for a check out.
Tornado is more of a recovery game, as the game description says something about some 'evil' guy using a 'black hole device' to suck up random things he likes from the earth; obviously, this guy's greedy for things that aren't his.
As the player, your job is to rescue everything by collecting it ala katamari style, sans the control, replaced with spinning circles to charge up the twister.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Not sure if this is counted.

But in Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime's tank battles, you can throw your own allies into the cannons to eb fired over to the enemy, even if they are crap at fighting.

I think thats kinda evil. But thats just me.

Or you can just toture a few noobs or kill a few soldiers in scribblenauts. But thats just me.

haha! I love to do that!

Posts merged

QUOTE(ChrisMims @ Oct 11 2009, 03:04 PM) Resident Evil?
Starwars Battlefront II

Hey this is NDS games not PSP ones lol
sorry double post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUnQW5kIG5vIExpdHRsZSB0aW1teSBnbHVlZCB0byBoaXMgY3Jp...