Hacking Are you getting a GBAtemp limited edition SCDSTwo ?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless GBAtemp staff gets one for free
shifty.gif
, no. I would love to have one, but I'm broke right now. It's just not in the cards for me.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have a DSTWO yet and I was considering getting one. I would like to get the GBAtemp edition, to support the homebrew community and whatnot, but I think the design of the cart is... meh.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, for two simple reasons:
- I already have a DSTWO;
- it costs waaay too much, it's just a regular DSTWO with a GBAtemp print on it and some extra pretty much useless crap, not worth my (or anyone)'s money, even if part of it goes to the Homebrew Bounty.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i just got the email this morning that my payment was received and my name was put on the preorder list.
So apparently Modariffic doesnt have the second and third shipments in yet?
Since i modded my DS to a clear shell with black accents and a few white ones, im actually quite fond of the white cart design.
Im really happy i didn't order a DStwo till i saw these bad boys, or i would have had second thoughts.
I kinda get a boner for GBAtemp themed things.
So you can bet your sweet scooper that ill be getting one
BTW does anyone have one yet???
Oh and i feel really bad about Shoptemp being closed down and i really want to support our Homebrew developers!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It'd be nice but I have to not let myself, I already got 6 DStwos out of Shoptemp's affiliation scheme, that's one for me, my cousin, my brother, my other cousin, and my cousin's friend.
The 6th one is a back-up.

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I already bought a regular one a few weeks ago. And since my parents can't trust online shopping, I'm restricted to a prepaid card, which I had already blown on my current DSTWO. The only thing I see in the GBATemp edition is that it's shape is a bit different, has a different label, comes in a tin, has a wrist strap, and is a collector's item. Meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag