Gaming AT&T Wireless cards... A few questions

swimmeringer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, being the guy I am, I've been looking for a wireless internet card for my laptop to get internet basically everywhere, be it in the car or at a friend's house with no wi-fi.

Let me cut right to the quick with some of these questions:

If I pay for a 2-year contract, do I still pay some other fees?
If a card is listed as "refurbished" and with a discount because of that (making the total cost "free", incl. the 2 year contract) does that make the card actually free for 2 years? Free internet everywhere for 2 years?

And if someone could maybe just explain the basics of this sort of thing, that would be nice too.

*I know it's not EVERYWHERE but, you know.

I'm kinda new to this sort of stuff, so if I get anything horribly wrong please correct me in a nice, calm fashion.

Any help would be nice. Thank you.
Card in question

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do not recommend. Nearly all aircards have 5GB a month bandwidth caps. The only one that doesn't is Alltel and that's what I'm on now, however its been randomly disconnecting all the time because of the verizon merger. If you need to use vpn it's an major annoyance. However I think this may be due to my Cyfre router which also sucks. Anyway, you can try it for 15 days and not have to get into a contract but just ask for a prl update while your there or else you'll have to call their shit customer service 3-4 times because they send you an older one instead!
RAGE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol his pole numbers went up after the conviction, street cred lol