Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to inject fzerox ntsc into fzerox pal wad it says 'rom size is too big try a different wad' but i have seen people say they have ntsc injected into the pal wad perfectly.. its even in the wiki compatibility list!... anyone know a solution? as I said, its been proven to be compatible.

Vinsent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...does anybody know why whenever i inject a rom into sin and punishment NTSC-U it always comes out at 241KB?

Ds342

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ceelo said:
When I try to inject fzerox ntsc into fzerox pal wad it says 'rom size is too big try a different wad' but i have seen people say they have ntsc injected into the pal wad perfectly.. its even in the wiki compatibility list!... anyone know a solution? as I said, its been proven to be compatible.

Make sure you have a good dump of the rom (the good one should be 16,384 KB in size)

Hazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
Gamesphere said:
Gosh, I hate to be nooby on you guys, but Im trying to use this awesome program for the first time to inject WinBack into S&P. But, I need a common-key.bin file? What the hell is it and I've searched all over the forums and not one personss post could tell me where to find it....
dry.gif
huh.gif
Sent PM

I'm trying to inject Tecmo Super Bowl into a rom and I also can't find common-key.bin. Could you also please pm me a link. I will gladly send you my work (or other useful things I have
wink2.gif
) if you or anyone else can get me this. Thanks for your help!

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
Smashingblue said:
Nightstalker said:
Smashingblue said:
Now the program does not finish and freezes at "Waiting for final injected wad". This is in N64 mode.
Were you getting path/file error before?

No, the program completed the entire process. However now it freezes and if I click stop it gives me a path/file not found error.

Even though the process completed before, when I went to install the wad I got the "error ticket 4100".
When exactly does it freeze?

Do you see title.wad in the folder?

It freezes right after Bannertool is done and the status box says, "Waiting for final injected wad." Title.wad is in the folder and has a file size of 241 KB. Various .app files are present, along with title.tmd, title.cert, title.tik, and truchatik.tik.

Now if I click the stop button all the files disappear and I get an error code of "Run-time error 53, File not found".

Also just to prevent an inevitable question, I am running the latest version of 2.5 and understand perfectly that the reason title.wad is 241KB is because the wad has yet to be injected into, due to stopping at that crucial point.

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ceelo said:
Why the hell are you injecting the same game into itself? You could just patch it region free with freethewads if that is the issue.

QUOTE(Vinsent @ May 8 2008, 10:39 PM) Hmm...does anybody know why whenever i inject a rom into sin and punishment NTSC-U it always comes out at 241KB?
You sure your using the latest version? When did you download v2.5? because I fixed it and posted the new v2.5 download link at 7:30pm eastern time today.

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
Smashingblue and Vinsent,

Do you guys ever see command prompt close on it's own? If not then I think I may have a fix.

Shame, as it does close. It is rather strange, the last program went to completion, albeit the resulting wad wasn't functional.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent work guys! I finaly got a wad to work on my Wii, no more ret (-1400), but I am on a fresh install of XP SP3, so...

Anyway, my first result was a no go with Super Mario Bros NES. I injected Rampart, but when I boot the channel the screen goes black and the Wii Remotes disconnect and will not reconnect... Dunno maybe it's something to do with my component cables, as I remember some discussion about some trick you have to use with VC NES titles and component cables..

I'll try some more this weekend, maybe tomorrow.

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Having Smashingblue and Vinsent test for me, I have narrowed their problem down to being an issue directly with Injectuwad.exe not outputting to title.wad correctly on certain CPU's. When Vinsent tried it on another computer, it worked fine.

Me and creffca will try figuring it out, but for now I need food and sleep.

Tomobobo said:
Excellent work guys! I finaly got a wad to work on my Wii, no more ret (-1400), but I am on a fresh install of XP SP3, so...

Anyway, my first result was a no go with Super Mario Bros NES. I injected Rampart, but when I boot the channel the screen goes black and the Wii Remotes disconnect and will not reconnect... Dunno maybe it's something to do with my component cables, as I remember some discussion about some trick you have to use with VC NES titles and component cables..

I'll try some more this weekend, maybe tomorrow.
You did everything right, it's just that some roms won't work injected. Otherwise you'd see tons more games released.

Check out this injecting compatibility wiki site where people are posting their injecting results: http://wiihack.drewblaisdell.com/index.php...sole_injections

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime i log in I get an update !!!!! thanks guys I have not used the auto ver yet but I bet its great

nothign better to do tonight so I might check it out on a nes game!!!!

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
made 3 nes injects
final fantasy 1
dragon warrior 1
goust N goblins

all worked 1st try all good injected them all in castlevania 2

now if we can get where we can change pics and save games lol

I know you said something about working gen injects
have you looked into sms injects? woudl be great to get phantasy star 1 on a channel
smile.gif

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried to inject a rom into the second hosted rom (DKC2 has 2 roms in 005.app)
Is there is a difference in compatibility?

The rom that is currently being used to inject into comes up as a bad rom when played in SNES9x - the other is a good rom.

Just a thought really - was trying something earlier

Managed to get Earthbound on a PAL console to run - up until the name entry and stuff and when you press 'Yep' to start, a massive warning follows that copying video games is a crime lol.

I am not quite sure why the protection kicks in there and not prior to the game running.
I've found no other way to get past that warning
frown.gif

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
Why the hell are you injecting the same game into itself? You could just patch it region free with freethewads if that is the issue.

The reason why is because if you regionfree the PAL wad the screen becomes stretched and the sound gets buggy. Is this the first time you see someone trying to do Fzerox or something? Its quite common that you see people wanting to inject this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sweet