~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Genius, simply genius. Nintendo may have failed with the GameCube's marketing, but this alone gives them a huge edge. Think about it: who's Ellen's majority viewership? Moms of all kind. Nintendo now has each and every one of those women seeing a new product that they'll want to get for their child. Not just because they saw it on Ellen, but because Nintendo gives off the good semaritan vibe by donating a never-before released game system to a blind kid. They now have each and every one of those moms thinking "Oh that Nintendo, what a nice company... I should get one of those for my child". Once again... genius.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blind Kid Gets Wii

Genius, simply genius. Nintendo may have failed with the GameCube's marketing, but this alone gives them a huge edge. Think about it: who's Ellen's majority viewership? Moms of all kind. Nintendo now has each and every one of them seeing a new product that they'll want to get for their child. Not jsut because they saw it on Ellen, but because Nintendo gives off the good semaritan vibe by donating a never-before released game system to a blind kid. They now have each and every one of those moms thinking "Oh that Nintendo, what a nice company... I should get one of those for my child". Once again... genius.

According to TheWiire.com, they plan on doing this with other shows like Oprah.

Article

Rangent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blind Kid Gets Wii

Genius, simply genius. Nintendo may have failed with the GameCube's marketing, but this alone gives them a huge edge. Think about it: who's Ellen's majority viewership? Moms of all kind. Nintendo now has each and every one of them seeing a new product that they'll want to get for their child. Not jsut because they saw it on Ellen, but because Nintendo gives off the good semaritan vibe by donating a never-before released game system to a blind kid. They now have each and every one of those moms thinking "Oh that Nintendo, what a nice company... I should get one of those for my child". Once again... genius.

Article
That stuff is great.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blind Kid Gets Wii

Article
That stuff is great.

He the frist american (Ben Underwood age 14) received console and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
in regards to the kid gettin the wii...

HOW THE *$@# IS HE GUNNA USE IT! HOW CAN HE ECHO OFF A TV TO SEE THE VISUALS.
not to look at the bad side of things but he can't use it..well thats how i SEE it.

but seriously, thats almost cruel.Lets hope he knows how to upload torrents
biggrin.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in regards to the kid gettin the wii...

HOW THE *$@# IS HE GUNNA USE IT! HOW CAN HE ECHO OFF A TV TO SEE THE VISUALS.
not to look at the bad side of things but he can't use it..well thats how i SEE it.

but seriously, thats almost cruel.Lets hope he knows how to upload torrents
biggrin.gif

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't he just get a "there's a TV over there" reaction?

And howcome you guys want the torrent of it? Just out of curiosity? Because there's no way we can play it, its the Wii game not the Gamecube game

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suburbia that old man vid is fake! why else would oyu have a donation thing? TO MAKE MONEY! IM CALLING CONSPIRACY!!!!!

nice job

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Very cool, I wonder if she just couldn't find her glasses some days though.
unsure.gif

Anyway, I found something I was looking for today. Me and the kids like Mr. Stain quite a bit, and love the ending theme song. They don't credit it though, and the official site doesn't either. Enter YouTube!
Sorry if this has been posted before... it's a great vid though.

Halcali - Tandem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Wb1DdEdrGSE?si=b0bLxJi6sW6_RSxy