Hacking Boot0 or boot1 won't mount to pc through hekate

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have on exp on cal0 courted and can Only imaging emmc module been swapped, but you said OFW was fine before.
Try latest atmosphere and run stock/OFW boot from launcher if that could fix FM 17.0 BUGs

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You could however try "version 3" which require a donor nand, but you can kiss online goodbye for game play.

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Honestly, slim. I honestly have no idea what you've done with it to destroy it. It can sadly be just such a bad luck that the emmc itself is dead. Have you opened it and see if it something is physically damaged like water damage?
Yup, opened but no water damage at all. Emmc chip I not find where.
Post automatically merged:

You could however try "version 3" which require a donor nand, but you can kiss online goodbye for game play.
I already don't care about online gaming. I just want it to work as before and play some SINGLEPLAYER games now.

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_223316.jpg
    IMG_20240226_223316.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I havent read too much above but the error message makes it clear that there are files missing on the sdcard. That should be fixed first (fix mentioned by linuxares, thanks!). Also, tagging me is no problem at all :)

PS: does someone have a quick recap so i dont need to read 5 pages?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Toshiba, sk hynix or samsung. I think these are the makers of NANDs for the Switch so they can be different, don't worry about it.

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now I want to make it clear for myself (cuz stupid asf). I need to just drag and drop all files and folders in archive? Or I need to format my sd again?
Formatting the sd is not needed but merging old atmosphere version with new ones can be a problem. I suggest you delete all files and folders except a Nintendo and Emunand folder (if they exist) and then paste the deepsea files and use the included hekate payload

Ok, I'll try when I get home. But what if the keys will be the same corrupted?
Then we go from there. But we need to make sure that we fix one problem at a time instead of aimlessly trying a lot of things

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Formatting the sd is not needed but merging old atmosphere version with new ones can be a problem. I suggest you delete all files and folders except a Nintendo and Emunand folder (if they exist) and then paste the deepsea files and use the included hekate payload

Then we go from there. But we need to make sure that we fix one problem at a time instead of aimlessly trying a lot of things
So I don't have Nintendo and emunand folders. I just need to delete everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1