Hacking BootMii

madhutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few questions will this install on sys menu 4. Or more importantly will it break a wii on sys menu 4? Will it be ok if i have startpatch patches installed anyone know cheers!

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"HackMii Installer v0.1 can install BootMii Beta 1 on your Wii, either in front of boot2 or as an IOS."

Awesome

So even people who don't have a vulnerable boot1 can install BootMii if they do install it as an IOS?

pspmte

Trophies
XP
Country
It worked perfect, but gutted i cant repair my bricked wiis with it( /btw thanks TT i know how much hard work has gone into this)

Anybody know a game with 4.0E update on it?

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
madhutter said:
A few questions will this install on sys menu 4. Or more importantly will it break a wii on sys menu 4?

they wrote:

QUOTEIt can be used with Comex’s BannerBomb on System Menu 4.0, or on our Twilight Hack on earlier versions, or through the Homebrew Channel or any other method to run homebrew software on your Wii.

so.....

but, just a question: it's possible to choose which program to install?...if I don't want the DVDX, can I choose whether install it or not?

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it does work for me it didnot want to install to the boot , had to install to ios, to lauch is there an other way then going to the homebrew channel an lauch bootmii , or like the preloder there is an shortcut??

the oly difference i see with ohomebrew channel 1.01 and the 1.02 it show the lauch bootmii, boot can read elf , none let you access ftp
frown.gif

bootmii seem to work , but i personnaly thought is was bigger then this :S

like mention earlier , preloader sofmii, loadmii all get to there , maybe only the brick proof that can be a plus if you have child or stupid friend
tongue.gif

Posts merged

DarkLG said:
If I install this will it uninstall preloader and the Cios's???

nope my preloader work fine for me,

and i did not uninstall starfall eider

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Vidboy10 said:
Okay i Installed BootMii and it boots Perfectly.
But it Can't Connect with my wiimotes.

Help?

jizz do you read?

FAQs: (will be updated periodically)
Q: Why won’t my wiimote sync in the BootMii menu?

A: Due to architectural limitations, we can’t access the WiiMote. Use a GC controller or the Power/Reset buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Thanks, dear. @K3Nv2