PS1/2 Burn a cheat CD, or use a USB device - PS2 Slim

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, i could buy a cheat device for it, but i was wondering or i want to ask if there is a CD you can burn for cheats or put a cheat program on a moveable USB?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have it. It's a cracked Code-Breaker you can move from a USB Device to the Memory Card, and it'll function as a normal CB. I heard you can't just launch it while it's on the USB device, because it'll freeze, you'll have to copy it to your memory card. Assuming, you have Free MC Boot, or something that launches .elf file.

Or....

I also heard that you could patch the CB iso, burn it, and allow it to run with ESR, or with a purchased game.

Either way, it requires something to launch a elf, or the ability to play burned discs.

Jasper07

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have a memory card, I could put free mc boot on it with ESR beta 9 so you can always play backups. Or do you mean cheats like actually changing values in-game and stuff?

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, like change hp to 9999 or give max money that sorta thing.
I only have a chipped Ps2 and a Max memory card. I was planning to use a SD memory card, the one i usally use for my DS cards. I have 3 so it's no big deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though