Can anyone help me read Chinese?

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine ordered a package of finger puppets from somewhere in Asia. The package had something written in either Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Can someone help me read them out of curiosity?
I don't know which way is the right way to read them.

Attachments

• 15074019865911400149199.jpg
    15074019865911400149199.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 265

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Alternatively you could ask on this Sub reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChineseLanguage/

People do so all the time, so i am sure there will be someone who will help you out.

Edit:

I definitely can see Japanese kana there, but i dont think it is Japanese hence why i linked you to the Chinese reddit. Since Chinese and Japanese have similar kanji.

But dont quote me on that.

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alternatively you could ask on this Sub reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChineseLanguage/

People do so all the time, so i am sure there will be someone who will help you out.

Edit:

I definitely can see Japanese kana there, but i dont think it is Japanese hence why i linked you to the Chinese reddit. Since Chinese and Japanese have similar kanji.

But dont quote me on that.
They hate people for asking things like this though, it's more a subreddit for people wanting to learn and practice Chinese.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
They hate people for asking things like this though, it's more a subreddit for people wanting to learn and practice Chinese.

Well that does make sense since it is a learning Chinese Reddit as you said. I just saw some threads over the past few days that were asking for help with reading rice cookers and T-shirts and none of the people who responded to those threads said anything that hinted they diddnt like them asking so welp.

I just think about it this way, they are essentially using their skills of the language in order to translate whatever people ask them and thus solidifying their knowledge of the language. In my eyes it is a good form of real world application of their knowledge of the language.

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine ordered a package of finger puppets from somewhere in Asia. The package had something written in either Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Can someone help me read them out of curiosity?
I don't know which way is the right way to read them.

It's definitely simplified chinese, you can tell by the radical in the last character. It's a bit too scribbly for me though, sorry.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well that does make sense since it is a learning Chinese Reddit as you said. I just saw some threads over the past few days that were asking for help with reading rice cookers and T-shirts and none of the people who responded to those threads said anything that hinted they diddnt like them asking so welp.

I just think about it this way, they are essentially using their skills of the language in order to translate whatever people ask them and thus solidifying their knowledge of the language. In my eyes it is a good form of real world application of their knowledge of the language.
Ah, that has been different in the past. With people asking for question like that to be against the rules.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...