Can I get a little help on changing this value?

gukingofheart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OUTDATED
I want to change the 16 to a higher number.
From what I understand, STRH is where it's writing the 16.. but where does it load it from?
BTW know how to change the R0 to r15 list to show the data that ran beforehand?

1688174479601.png

Last edited by gukingofheart,

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
The instruction at 083dbdc8 is a function call. By convention, R0 holds the return value of a function. The value of 16h is coming from that function.

fexean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The value is indeed coming from the function at 0x83EF544, which is the player stat getter function.
The code in the image is getting the value of player stat 9h, which is attack duration.

EditorOfSwing includes a graphical stat editor that you can use to permanently edit all character stats.

gukingofheart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The value is indeed coming from the function at 0x83EF544, which is the player stat getter function.
The code in the image is getting the value of player stat 9h, which is attack duration.

EditorOfSwing includes a graphical stat editor that you can use to permanently edit all character stats.
I'm learning code making stuff, not specific game editing. So thx but no thx for the editor. But lots of thx for all those address info :)
Post automatically merged:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-this-code-become-a-codebreaker-or-shorter.635645/
^ latest update for my progress

Last edited by gukingofheart,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/eQZnbv5zc3w?si=I8MBUZfEnkZpwccJ