Not open for further replies.

eldorogon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm not totally sure whether this is the adequate forum to post this in but I'll just go ahead and ask.

As you all know, FreeShop and CIAngel are no longer working. That's why I dumped as many games as possible with my console but what about the games I don't own as a cartridge? I'm currently looking for an unpatched .cia of Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 but there doesn't seem to be any reliable websites out there. Is there any other way to get .cia games?

Thanks for reading and hopefully you guys can bring me an answer.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm not totally sure whether this is the adequate forum to post this in but I'll just go ahead and ask.

As you all know, FreeShop and CIAngel are no longer working. That's why I dumped as many games as possible with my console but what about the games I don't own as a cartridge? I'm currently looking for an unpatched .cia of Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 but there doesn't seem to be any reliable websites out there. Is there any other way to get .cia games?

You should be well aware enough of the rules here. Those fall under warez for roms, which is against the rules and TOS to ask for. Be it here on the forums or in PM chats.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Https://www.google.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...