~Steph

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ekolimits, There's an unofficial official version with the DIP module from Waninkokos cios rev8. Through what I can tell it doesn't make a real difference, but my sister swears things load a bit quicker

exzavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed all the wads but I tried mario party and it is not working from the disk channel.

Do you need to install ISO36 rev 8 before or after this?

TwilightFireFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask the obvious but when reading this thread. I keep seeing stuff about wads. So is this a wad installer or another backup-launcher like gamma? I don't get it.

exzavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madtamski said:
exzavier said:
I installed all the wads but I tried mario party and it is not working from the disk channel.

Do you need to install ISO36 rev 8 before or after this?

You need to tell us more about the error you're getting before we can help you!

The Gamma loader works fine however if I put in a backup the disc channel does not see it. It says unrecognizable disc.

I downgraded from 3.3 U (original not October) and used Cios_fix to downgrade.

I installed ISO16 -> ciso_fix -> ciso version 8 -> ciso30 -> cmisov4 -> bc v4 -> system menu 3.2 US

I then installed all the wads for the CORE pack.

seangibbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a LINK REMOVED, so this should be able to work on SysMenu 4.0, if you've updated with Waninkoko's installer.
LINK REMOVED
You may or may not have to install softmii or miiwii or something. Read more at my post at WADder. This has been untested. Could someone confirm if it works (either with WAD Manager 1.3 (running off of cIOS)), or my putting the WAD in the cioscorp folder and running the cioscorp installer.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
We already know this. There is a thread called CIOSCORP 4.0. cIOS 60 is an addon to CIOSCORP.

BTW take that link away it's against the forum rules

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sdbinwiiexe said:
I found a LINK REMOVED, so this should be able to work on SysMenu 4.0, if you've updated with Waninkoko's installer.
LINK REMOVED
You may or may not have to install softmii or miiwii or something. Read more at my post at WADder. This has been untested. Could someone confirm if it works (either with WAD Manager 1.3 (running off of cIOS)), or my putting the WAD in the cioscorp folder and running the cioscorp installer.

I have a similar question.... I think it's about time we had a definite answer to how we get CiosCorp working with 4.0 everybody has been busy razzing about with all of the news that nobody is staying FOCUSED! I'm on Syetem Menu 4.0 (thanks to waninkoko's updater) I think the question for a lot of us is, how do we install CiosCorp from that point???

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question I have is HOW do I install CiosCorp on my system without botching my system up??? Should I install the Corp versaion of IOS60 frist using the Wad manager and then the other Corp files using the CiosCorp installer??? Someone with EXPERIENCE with getting CiosCorp working with 4.0 PLEASE help me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu