♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its a process that can be completely reversed
the actual installation is risky thats about it though.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry but if this does not work with rawksd it's no go for me plus i keep getting screwed with ciocorps lately...

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really enjoying all the intellectual discussion this thread has, you people, if you can all call yourself that, in 7 pages, have only had 2 possible GOOD questions with answers.

This program is for SOME and NOT for others, live with it, deal with it, if you think its poop, nobody asked you, why comment ?? Go somewhere else with all your whining and moaning and trolling of GBA threads.

Lets here some more constructive comments like "this worked for me with _______" or "I had a problem with _____ but I tried _____ and that seemed to work.

Lets be constructive people !!!

PEACE ,,ii,
ChokeD

594rk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This only effects burned game correct?

So if I install the ios with the #001 error fix, my store bought dual layer games should still run fine?

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Yes it is. They do not want their name to become as filthy as the people who made this. They _do_ know what they are doing,

Oh come off it. Just because someone uses your software or includes it in something doesn't mean you condone what they're doing, nor does it automatically make people associate their names with whomever made the said thing that is intended.

I'd be like saying that Igor Pavlov would be known to support piracy because a pirated game release comes in a 7zip self extraction archive, or is just a 7z archive packaged with the 7zip installer.

Man.... These forums can be the best sources of logical fallacies on Earth at times.....

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dai-a said:
xzxero said:
its a process that can be completely reversed
the actual installation is risky thats about it though.
Yeah I know that. But be honest xzxero, would you use it/do you use it? Or should I just stick to loaders?
i've personally always been a modchip guy, so cioscorp is the next best thing for disc channel loading.
it gets the job done so i dont see why it should be frowned upon.
i've never really used backup launchers but everytime i have its worked fine.

either way works just fine IMO

backup launchers or cioscorp.

but as always, USB loading is the way to go.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I have no problem with cIOSCORP. I even (slightly) helped with the beta testing this time around. But seriously Da_letter_A... you need to revamp the readme ASAP. Who the heck is damysteryman anyway... and is he older than 13? Being a dickhead and calling people out, right or wrong, is one thing but on 20 occasions with one "comment by damysteryman:" after another? Give me a break. If it needs to be said at all, it only needs to be said once. And all those stupid entries that say "commented" or "another comment" are almost as bad as a thread in the forums with 3 pages of posts... only every post is done by the same person.

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
urherenow said:
Wow. I have no problem with cIOSCORP. I even (slightly) helped with the beta testing this time around. But seriously Da_letter_A... you need to revamp the readme ASAP. Who the heck is damysteryman anyway... and is he older than 13? Being a dickhead and calling people out, right or wrong, is one thing but on 20 occasions with one "comment by damysteryman:" after another? Give me a break. If it needs to be said at all, it only needs to be said once. And all those stupid entries that say "commented" or "another comment" are almost as bad as a thread in the forums with 3 pages of posts... only every post is done by the same person.
damysteryman is a G
and must be a huge part of cIOSCorp if it's only them two involved.
let them have their kicks, its all gravy.
we got what we've been waiting for.
plus, i actually enjoyed the random comments.

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiiwu said:
illinialex24 said:
Oh and for everyone here, the stacksmash issue has been resolved.

Please give more details on what's resolved, hope you mean can unbrick #003 korean wii?

No Iwas waitiing for a response because of a copyright issue (ignore my spelling, Im drunk) so that is resolved.

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xzxero - I would have replied to you last night but my pc died.

Please feel free to come to GamingExposed on IRC and I will answer all of your comments.

I am choosing not to do so here....It's not productive.

I still stand by nothing was stolen/borrowed/used from the BETA. This is not a hard app to make as most people would/should be able to recognize.

Skarface @ GE

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no worries if you guys still have a copy floating around,
show da_letter_a its contents and all is resolved.
if you stand by your word, i have no reason not to believe you.
i really don't care about this whole situation, i was just posting my observations/impressions about the cIOS's included in the softmii package.
i stick with USB loading.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skarface05 said:
I still stand by nothing was not stolen/borrowed/used from the BETA. This is not a hard app to make as most people would/should be able to recognize.
Well, if nothing was not stolen/borrowed/used...then you know what that means!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou