Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ProtoKun7 said:
I'm referring to the PM you quoted. Getting someone to break rules deliberately?Okay, it wasn't the best idea I ever had but I just wanted to check something. I don't plan on doing such a thing again though.

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Sep 11 2010, 05:39 PM) You've got nothing Nate. This entire thread is a joke. And the way you crumbled when challenged by me pretty much sums up how little substance there is to all your bitching.

If you want to leave then leave.

But if you stay God help you if start another charade like this again.

Thread closed.
I... crumbled? When?

Had you actually bothered reading only the first few paragraphs of the links I put in the first post, you'd know that the way I react to things is part of my personality and that's not going to change. Also, I believe being part of the 'Rationals' and having a high IQ should equate to having an opinion that is nearly always correct.

You didn't even bother responding to the questions I asked.

You closed a thread without good reason, and as you insulted me, I shall insult you. Weakling. A true staff member should be able to take negative criticism.

I liked you man.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scarjo_popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5