Hacking Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat03111984

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, my port 0 has gone faulty and i have downloaded the echmodule for port 1 and have got usbloader_gx working through port one. all i had to do was put the echmodule.elf in the correct path. i was wnodering if this has a way of doing this as its the best looking coverflow! thanks

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any news on HQ covers and FAT support? This loader is great and found it personally the most stable one. It's so close being perfect!

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think it cover is the best, and I back up it
yaywii.gif

But it run the game crash with the error_fix setting on default. You must modify this option manually, then it runs ok.
Why?
mellow.gif

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering how the progress is going, havn't seen any updates lately.
Anyone have any info ? Couse I dont want to stop using my favorit loader just because it doesnt suport the newest cIOS etc. That would be really sad!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
this is a good loader but no offense its not the best looking or most compatible loader out

WiiFlow = Same GUI look and feel but much better and has great compatibility and options
CFG = console and coverflow GUI has better/even compatibility as WiiFlow, highly configurable

these are just the 2 semi matching loaders , you also have..

USBLoader GX
USBLoader MRC(I have an english translated version if anyone wants it, which is not available as i done it myself V12/13
wink.gif
)
uLoader

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
pepxl said:
this is a good loader but no offense its not the best looking or most compatible loader out

WiiFlow = Same GUI look and feel but much better and has great compatibility and options
CFG = console and coverflow GUI has better/even compatibility as WiiFlow, highly configurable

these are just the 2 semi matching loaders , you also have..

USBLoader GX
USBLoader MRC(I have an english translated version if anyone wants it, which is not available as i done it myself V12/13
wink.gif
)
uLoader

But Coverflow can be capatible with all games in my Wii, and it looks well i think.
rolleyes.gif

I love it, except a few bugs
unsure.gif

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i'd say this is pretty dead. I've been a strong supporter of this loader and I really appreciate the work put into this. But Wiiflow is much better. I converted over to it about a month ago and its very impressive and continues to get better.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
This isn't on the SVN yet but here's a compiled dol with preliminary cIOSX rev19 support. I think it *might* also fix some problems with slow startups on certain USB HDDs.... It's loading games for me on rev17 and rev19 so let me know if you find any problems.

-LINK-

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
SORRY GUYS!
blush.gif

I upped the wrong file to mediafire... I've just committed the cIOS rev 18/19 fixes and put a compiled dol on our downloads page

Please give it a try. On my system it sometimes takes a few seconds for the drive to spin up so the progress bar looks frozen but it isn't...
Let me know your results here. Thanks

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
@pepxl - Thanks. I'm trying to keep this going...

@WiiBricker - No NTFS yet. FAT support will come first but as a Linux user that's usually as Windowsey as I get
wink.gif

@LWares - I just ripped a disc with the latest build and cIOSX rev19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll see hey cod is on Gamepass and go that route