Crisis core reunion question

CaliousKai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, every new game i get i have an update promt and im trying to save on space can anyone please tell me what these prompts are and how big these are? Thank you for any help given/offered.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, every new game i get i have an update promt and im trying to save on space can anyone please tell me what these prompts are and how big these are? Thank you for any help given/offered.

Usually new games have day 1 updates that iron out some last moment bugs or enable playability. Usually they aren't that big, but I can't say for Crisis Core. There is no information immediately available about the size of the update, but what you can do, is try downloading it first, and then check your storage details and it should give you a better idea. Nintendo says Crisis Core is 16.1 GB, so if you are playing with the cartridge, anything extra on storage should be the size of the updates.

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-reunion-switch/

CaliousKai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the infomation it put my mind at ease.
Post automatically merged:

Update size vary for each game, seem like you are not blocking nintendo server communication that why the update notification.
I dont mod my systems until the system in question stops recieving support but if i can do this without haxking my switch ill do that

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the infomation it put my mind at ease.

I dont mod my systems until the system in question stops recieving support but if i can do this without haxking my switch ill do that

In your case turn off auto update software, but it will still prompt you when you launch the game.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It'd be nice if there were patch notes available, can't find anything yet. Seems like there is a 1.0.1 for all systems, and the only documentation, right now, is that it increases framerate for xbox.

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
680mb? t
That's a beefy update, just to fix bugs but thank you for the fast response, it really means alot.
680mb doesn't include the files that will be replaced. the game will probably only end up a couple 100 more megabytes after installing

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you look up at a game on Tinfoil you can see how big the update is for that game Look under 'Patch Content Meta'.
https://tinfoil.io/Title/01004BC0166CC000

CaliousKai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry but i dont mod a system until support has completly ceased and looking at how nintendo is.... i doubt thats anytime soon. Besides i have an oled switch

680MB ain't a lot of space, don't you have a SD?
I dont like updates so i leave my switch offline unless playing splatoon 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: everything else you say?