Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaekn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THe no copy flags allow you to copy any save to and from your wii. These flags have nothing to do with the encryption that takes place during the import / export of saves and channels. That is something I plan to look into tho, and see if its possible to circumvent the encryption (we'll see).

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and it will probably seem bothersome, but whatever.

Is there an ETA on this?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The ETA is once he gets his wii back from nintendo and the program is done to his satisfaction. Don't rush it, hes bricked two wiis so far trying to ensure no one else will have to worry about bricking. just like gamma and beta loaders be patient

amzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Miles said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and it will probably seem bothersome, but whatever.

Is there an ETA on this?

It's the magic roundabout!!...teee...teeee.ttaaaateeee...teee...teeee.ttaaaateeee!!!!!! But we all love it!!!

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after seeing this thread grow and question after question... can someone tell me what to expect to see in the prelude release vs the official release?

With all these questions and suggestiions... it's gotten a little twisted!

Anyways.. .I am not expecting Fors to do this... but someone may be able give us something a ittle more official as to what is going to be released in the preulude and what is expected for the official release. Seeing that the thread has taken its usual format with any kind of awesome hack...chaos!
biggrin.gif

Thanks in advance,

noir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
Seeing that the thread has taken its usual format with any kind of awesome hack...chaos!
biggrin.gif

I don't think it's too much to ask that my Wii and Roomba work in conjunction with each other, is it?

meohsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eric_4_life said:
Would it be possible to stream channels directly from the SD card with this firmware hack?
Like I said earlier, this would require a custom (not custom as in patched, but custom as in from scratch) ES module.
Which would be one of the hardest projects to date.

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't know if this has been asked before, but would it be possible to have some sort of parental control or password on channels and especially the settings menu ?

This way brewers won't have to worry about kids fiddling with stuff they really shouldn't. Also 'accidental' updating by the kids would be prevented.

Thanks

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im wondering if this isnt too much to ask but what the heck.

Fors do you think it would be possible to include cell phone and fax machine capabilities? Also if I could use this as an espresso machine it would really help me out thanks.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada said:
Im wondering if this isnt too much to ask but what the heck.

Fors do you think it would be possible to include cell phone and fax machine capabilities? Also if I could use this as an espresso machine it would really help me out thanks.

Co-Signed
biggrin.gif
, also if you could by chance add a candy machine to it, that would be great
happy.gif

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, plz. :-)
Would also like to see a dish washer in there
smile.gif

Well. To get it back to topic:
I was wondering if it's possible to add some kind of antialiasing for the games.

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wolffangalchemist said:
the ability to press the L and R buttons on the CG controller to launch a boot.dol from the root of the sd card at start up would help to un-simi/banner brick wii's.

...or pressing 'Y' on the GC controller instead...oh wait that's been done!

lol

Gotta love sarcasm :/

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madtamski said:
wolffangalchemist said:
the ability to press the L and R buttons on the CG controller to launch a boot.dol from the root of the sd card at start up would help to un-simi/banner brick wii's.

...or pressing 'Y' on the GC controller instead...oh wait that's been done!

lol

Gotta love sarcasm :/

i'm not talking booting into recovery mode i'm saying booting a elf/dol directly from the root of the sd card thus meaning you don't need the twilight hack to un-banner/simi brick your wii.
you can just have AnyTitle Deleter or Wad Manager 1.2 namead boot.dol/elf on root of sd card and bam it is easily fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox. TMNT and Simpson's arcade is still so fun on it, esp w 2 players.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna check out the new Garfield looks like garbage
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can't wait to see the new "stick" that can actually play Ps3 or 360 games. I know they are getting close.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Can't wait to see the new "stick" that can actually play Ps3 or 360 games. I know they are...