Country
United States
Game name

Days of Memories 3

daysmem3.jpg

Release date

05/28/09

Game info

The games are dating sims starring SNK, ADK, and SNK Playmore characters that take place in a parallel world to their own. In each game, You are given the month of July to start a relationship with one of the girls featured in the game, in order to finish the game with the beginnings of a workable relationship.

Screenshots

3814d.jpg
3814c.jpg

3814b.jpg
3814a.jpg

Your offering

I can't do much seeing as I can't speak Japanese and have no rom hacking skills whatsoever but I'll help in any way I can if you need me.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CyrusBlue said:
It does exist for a reason but you and I both know that no one pays attention to it.
And what makes you so special that you should be able to break the rules and get more attention than all the other users who want a game translated but don't have anything to offer?

Stealth Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The translation scene for the ds is mostly dead. Dont bother with these requests as knowbody is translating games. Failures.....

CyrusBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
DarthNemesis said:
CyrusBlue said:
It does exist for a reason but you and I both know that no one pays attention to it.
And what makes you so special that you should be able to break the rules and get more attention than all the other users who want a game translated but don't have anything to offer?

I don't see a problem and the mods don't seem to either. Please don't act like I was the first person to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1