Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe others trolled, flamed, or something.

I can't really think of any other reasons...
unsure.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Maybe others trolled, flamed, or something.

I can't really think of any other reasons...
unsure.gif

Others trolling, flaming and stuff should only result with their posts getting deleted... And if topic just turns into an overall flaming & trolling area then mods/admins can just lock the thread deleting offending messages...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Instead of making this thread you could have just shown some patience, five hours isn't a long time you know, the person that hid/ deleted the thread may not even be on now. Raul is looking into it personally to try and figure out what happened, until he gets back to you Im just going to close this as its already becoming a hive of groundless speculation.

WiiCrazy said:
Slyakin said:
Perhaps you accidentally let some illegal files slip?

Or maybe just an illegal link?

Not at all... I've seen tons of topics & posts that contains illegal material but not getting deleted though...

If you see any topics containing illegal materials please report them, we aren't intentionally allowing them to exist, anyone with any experience of this forum knows full well that we don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...