PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Drakengard HD Texture (test)

Zyute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy sh*t i thought this game couldn't be done because of certain textures and the way they are dumped. Please if you can try to pull this off ill be so happyB-)

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Holy sh*t i thought this game couldn't be done because of certain textures and the way they are dumped. Please if you can try to pull this off ill be so happyB-)
Yeah. Me too. Because I tried to do something with it, but I couldn't do anything, because the dumps were so poor that it was simply not possible to choose right ones from all that garbage.

Distilled_Spirit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
All the grounds of aerial missions cannot be upscaled and the menu of the game produces infinite images, so I discontinue upscaling this game.

Reactions: mvp899

mvp899

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All the grounds of aerial missions cannot be upscaled and the menu of the game produces infinite images, so I discontinue upscaling this game.

I just played until the castle and it didn't drop many textures but they are of low quality image

JohnMoneyson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see this actually pulled off, but I bet you'd have to literally play through the entire game to get all the textures.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: