DS #4005: Okaeri! Chibi Robo! Happy Rich Oosouji! (Japan)

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what is this ? :wtf:
cover looks kinda good...
*wonders what it is*
unsure.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL this is the first I have ever heard of this game. I had no idea there was a third Chibi Robo game being created. Great news!

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Looking forward to the English release of this, I had fun with Park Patrol (which was indeed a Wal-Mart exclusive in the USA; regular release in Canada, though). I hope New Play Control! Chibi-Robo! will get a western release, too.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Booo... Piracy check. I was just getting into it, too. Well, I'd finally figured out how to work the vacuum.

I was very touched by the opening. I actually went "Nooooooo"
when his battery ran out.

It's not really a spoiler... but I just thought I'd be extra thoughtful
smile.gif

Also, wtf. Their dog scares me SO much. Both the texture and the model... and the animation are terrifying. So, all of it.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Mn... One more thing. I loved the music on the GC version. Like, the little melodies from when you'd clean things. Don't like it quite so much on this. Maybe it gets better? Iunno... it just doesn't quite sit well with me >.>; I am a nitpicker

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bombchu said:
Mn... One more thing. I loved the music on the GC version. Like, the little melodies from when you'd clean things. Don't like it quite so much on this. Maybe it gets better? Iunno... it just doesn't quite sit well with me >.>; I am a nitpicker
Look at it this way, at least this Chibi Robo is closer to the GC version than Park Patrol. Don't get me wrong, I like PP, but it just had a different playing style compared to the GC version. I'm glad they went back to the whole house and taking care of a family again.

Speaking of which, it's also neat how Jenny from the first game is now older and in this game. Not too sure if she's still obsessed over frogs.

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It worked for me with M3 Real…for a while at least. Just after that floating computer robot was introducing himself, the screen turned yellow and it just froze right there. Oh well...

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ashsurazenucu said:
bombchu said:
Look at it this way, at least this Chibi Robo is closer to the GC version than Park Patrol. Don't get me wrong, I like PP, but it just had a different playing style compared to the GC version. I'm glad they went back to the whole house and taking care of a family again.

Speaking of which, it's also neat how Jenny from the first game is now older and in this game. Not too sure if she's still obsessed over frogs.

Yeah I did like that they made Jenny older! Doesn't her dog have a frog sweater on?
biggrin.gif
I'll definitely play it again when it comes out in english... in 10 years.

Park Patrol was weird... I played it through, though lol I really liked the design of the other toys.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ChibiRobo_021.jpeg
- De ooom de ooom de ooom! (ribbit, ribbit ribbit!) (from GC version)

for once this is more like the GC version based in a house cleaning and not in some park!!

damn anti-flashcard...just sent my DS lite to get fixed (NOT at nintendo ...Game Warehouse Portage,Michigan) diddn't work with AK2i (well i diddn't try all the "save type" settings...too lazy...lets hope this gets localized!)...will report if this works on SuperCard SD cause OBVIOUSLY my DSi can't...but by the time i get it back a fix will be released for it...

RIGHT!?!?!

Yep. THANKS RULDOLF
and thanks Kimyom for finding this = _ (where did u find it btw? =_)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==