ROM Hack DS Auto Trainer Maker (DSATM)

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated. Hopefully the new method of reading/writing the files will resolve any problems people had with the game not properly being written.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
Syzero said:
let me be a bit more specific about the save problem

when i save a file, it saves normally and it says 'save completed!' and then the chapter screen was supposed to show up but instead, wite screens. also, attempting to replace the arm7.bin made it worse.

Ps. i forgot to mention but why doesn't slo-mo work?
pps. is it possible to convert this code to 32-bit (sry if im annoying u)

Some games require different arm7.bin donors. Like Sim City (J)'s arm7.bin used to work on every game but then something changed and more and more games wouldn't be fixed with it and (as is your case) made it worse. loathsome has a 'hacked arm7.bin' that apparently works with every game but his site is down.

QUOTE(ZenithMaur @ Sep 28 2008, 05:48 PM) Should I check or un-check trainer, slow motion, and enable/disable when I am entering a Pokemon Diamond action replay code? What are they for?

Trainer needs to be checked for cheat codes to be applied. Slow motion only needs to be checked if you want it. Enable/disable is if you want to use a key combo to toggle the cheats on/off in game.

ok thanks that cleared some stuff up

cflemin301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only slot-1 i can get this to
run on is an ezflash v. is there a way
the program can be edited to make
it work on all slot-1's?
huh.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cflemin301 said:
the only slot-1 i can get this to
run on is an ezflash v. is there a way
the program can be edited to make
it work on all slot-1's?
huh.gif

What other cards have you tried? I have tested it personally on R4, AKRPG, EZV, TTDS, m3 Perfect SD, EZ4 Lite Deluxe and they all work fine with the exception of the TTDS -- it uses the area of RAM that DSATM sets for the default so it crashes the game. I'm sure this is probably what is happening with whichever cart(s) you are using that it won't work on. Click the button with a cracker and change the 0x23FE000 to 0x23FB000 and see if it works.

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cracker said:
DS Auto Trainer Maker (DSATM) v4.2.1

Changelog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small bugfix in type E codes

Please send your compatibility or bug reports to me!

Get it here

That link doesn't work
frown.gif

Edit: Found it in download section... lol
rolleyes.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RhiGhost said:
cracker said:
DS Auto Trainer Maker (DSATM) v4.2.1

Changelog
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small bugfix in type E codes

Please send your compatibility or bug reports to me!

Get it here

That link doesn't work
frown.gif

Edit: Found it in download section... lol
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure why it was happening but the PHP script wasn't finding the file when the script was linked to from another page. So I had to work around it with another PHP script that called the download script. It's working now through this different method. You will want to grab it from the link in the thread because the one in the download section is probably old.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Hey cracker,

I have an idea for your great software. Actually, GBATemp has the biggest cheat database ever online, which is updated almost every day.

This database cheat is available in many formats like XML. The XML format contains the unique GameID for each game.

It would be great to see a feature that downloads directly this database and search available cheats for the selected rom. Then the user would check every cheats he wants, and he would just have to click on Autopatch.

Here it is : http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
Hey cracker,

I have an idea for your great software. Actually, GBATemp has the biggest cheat database ever online, which is updated almost every day.

This database cheat is available in many formats like XML. The XML format contains the unique GameID for each game.

It would be great to see a feature that downloads directly this database and search available cheats for the selected rom. Then the user would check every cheats he wants, and he would just have to click on Autopatch.

Here it is : http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

I have been thinking about implementing XML loading for a while but haven't had the time to work on it.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XxRoxaSoraxX said:
anyone gat a mac version =P

It is closed source and I don't have a current gen Mac or else I would make it available for it as well as Windows. It should work fine under Parallels or Virtual PC since it doesn't use any special libraries that might cause problems.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
XxRoxaSoraxX said:

It is closed source and I don't have a current gen Mac or else I would make it available for it as well as Windows. It should work fine under Parallels or Virtual PC since it doesn't use any special libraries that might cause problems.
Expect some high traffic for the next few days. I recommended using DSATM to patch the Chrono Triger DS piracy check bypass cheats into the games to make them work on flashcards having problems with the cheats. xD

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
cracker said:
XxRoxaSoraxX said:

Expect some high traffic for the next few days. I recommended using DSATM to patch the Chrono Triger DS piracy check bypass cheats into the games to make them work on flashcards having problems with the cheats. xD

Yeah I'm already seeing a fluctuation of hits on my site and DSATM downloads. Thx for the referral. Now even the cheater haters will have a reason to use it.
wink.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saintdeux said:
what is the ueof this DS auto trainer maker?

In short: It allows you to use ARDS cheat codes on any DS game. It embeds a cheat function into the DS game so it will/should work on any cart or emulator.

bladestriker666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now, i may be doing something wrong here, but up until now i was using one of the older versions of this program and it worked fine for most games. occasionally it wouldnt let a game play but it wasn't too big a deal. i decided to upgrade to the latest version, and now all the games I'm using the program says either it couldnt complete the process, or if it did "work" after i put it on my M3 the gamefile shows up as corrupted and it isnt playable.

i choose the file i want, choose the code file, choose the new directory, enable the "turn codes off and on" function, add a dump, pick the recommended line and auto-patch. Am i doing it wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or some doctor caused it