DS #XXXX: Shaymin Distribution Cart (Europe)

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Going to find this one!
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Yay!

Now, I can show off at school!

Not really... Interesting, though.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It bugs that they put these events in the game (go to the isnald to get Darkrai, the one to get Shaymin) and they even translate them, but instead of properly activating the event, they just have a distribution cart that gives you the legendary.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m2pt5 said:
It bugs that they put these events in the game (go to the isnald to get Darkrai, the one to get Shaymin) and they even translate them, but instead of properly activating the event, they just have a distribution cart that gives you the legendary.

but the distribution cart isnt for sale to consumers. its for events usually held at toys r us where a representative of some kind that has the distribution cart uses it to allow people like you to get a legit shaymin without the use of a action replay

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all ya ladies wondering, this is the cart Nintendo reps get to give away Shaymin at events. It's doesn't really serve any purpose, although you may be able to give your friends and legit carts Shaymin with this.

Otherwise, if you have a flashcart, you can use PokeSav to get event Pokemon. Just edit Mystery Gift to make you receive event items.

Reactions: 1 person

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
but the distribution cart isnt for sale to consumers. its for events usually held at toys r us where a representative of some kind that has the distribution cart uses it to allow people like you to get a legit shaymin without the use of a action replay
I was referring to the in-game events that can be unlocked/activated with an AR or Pokesav, not the "events" you go to where a Nintendo rep has one of these.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Revolutionize said:
Rockstar said:
w00t im getting a legit shaymin is there a darkrai event rom?
I think so.

Wasn't there a release thread about the Darkai cart?

Pretty sure it was the GS Deoxys. Now that's been hacked to all buggery and I can distribute anything to my retail game! (Look for the Deoxys Distro Card Hacking thread)

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
Rockstar said:
w00t im getting a legit shaymin is there a darkrai event rom?
I think so.

Wasn't there a release thread about the Darkai cart?
Yes, there was. The ROM is floating around the internet somewhere. I've got it on my flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3