Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DSTT Kernel 1.10
Fixes Problem with NDS ROM #2203
dstt.png

The DSTT Team has recently released a new kernel for the DSTT, Kernel 1.10.
This kernel fixes the problem with NDS ROM #2203, Simple DS Series Vol 35 The Genshijin (Japan).

Changelog said:
[v1.10] 2007-03-31 New
* fixed the error of loading for 2203 rom

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
Homepage

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
sidneyyoung said:
I wonder if they have done anything els, like stopping it running on SCDS1 ?

Umm...what?
laugh.gif

No, if the team does update something - they always include it in the changelog (well, almost allways!)

And indeed this was a quick fix! They were first to fix the MoD Screen and were quick to get this update out.
Go DSTT Team
grog.gif

Gryfe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can find the original Rom that comes with the DSTT? Mine came preloaded and thinking it's corrupt. I can download the menu file from their site, but nothing else... Help?!?! Please?!?!

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Gryfe said:
Does anyone know where I can find the original Rom that comes with the DSTT? Mine came preloaded and thinking it's corrupt. I can download the menu file from their site, but nothing else... Help?!?! Please?!?!

uhm... what? rom? i know i didnt get any with mine.. not to mention, what would it be put at? there aint no memory shipped with the DSTT.. (don't remember if you get a CD with it tho)
and.. why?

if you mean the loader, you can download the loader from their site, which you've done... why not use it then?

Gryfe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, not trying to sound liek an idiot.. I am very nwe at this...
I bought the DSTT and a 2GB MicroSD card. The card came preloaded with games. When I turn on the DS, abotu 75% of the time a white screen appears. After doing a little digging on the internet I found this:
Q: Black screen or white screen appears when running ROM.
A: Please check ROM frist (some are bad dump) and re-download.

My unit did not come with a Rom. I downloaded from DSTT's site the TTMenu OS v1.10, 2008-03-31 file. This does not seem to rectify the problem. Same issue with same frequency.

Are there other files which I am missing? Has anyone else experienced this before? Am I missing somethign very easy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2