Hardware Dualsense isn't working via BT on my PC.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title.

I have a motherboard who's wi-fi and BT is built-in, and its range extended via an included extender. I have tried to connect my DS5 (because that's what it basically is) through BT, and unfortunately, every time I've tried to do so, it gives me the prompt to set up a "wireless controller", I tell it that I want to pair it, and it pairs for a second, and then loses connection immediately. The controller is, as far as I can tell, fully charged. I plug it into my USB charging hub, it flashes amber like the DS4 did for a split second and then goes dark, so I assume that the controller's battery life isn't the problem.

Anyone got an idea? Because I was attempting to switch to Linux again (and failed, again...for the last time), and while on there, it was pairing via BT perfectly by comparison! And I know others have gotten it to work just fine on Windows 10 because of some of the guides I've seen online for the controller and my doing essentially the same steps! So I'm kind of at a loss. It works fine wired, but I can't say I'm the biggest fan of having a cable running across the floor...

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Go through the bluetooth devices, there should be the Wireless controller there, even though "It's not paired", remove it and try to pair it again. Be sure to pair it holding the PS and options/select button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster