Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Just like in CoolMe's profile picture. But now I can say it myself.
There was someone who promised me help but it turned out to be a scam I was being lured to for several days.
And here...everyone is starting to hate me more and more the closer the fatal date becomes. Yea....
don't be surprised if I won't be trying to save your pitiful human society this time though. Because I won't be able to or will be dead. I will not give up my life for humanity or any silly act like that. You do not deserve it, even if I might have wanted to in the past or maybe even done so and then lost my memory.

Not like that again. This time, I will be giving the judgement once the time comes. Not always just judging me. No way. No sir.
No.

You have broken everything and your society is falling apart and you keep telling yourself lies and believing them. No more.

You all have yourselves to thank for this mess. You have no idea what its all like.

Maybe only the "true sonic" would be able to save you, too bad he wasn't born in this timeline at all. I am fed up with you all.

T.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, there's another fatal date? When's this one?

I tell you what, here's a deal for you. I won't bring up how you already did this fatal date thing and then entirely neglected to die and are doing it again already, if you promise that you, if this new date passes and you're still not dead, will seek professional help.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was someone who promised me help but it turned out to be a scam I was being lured to for several days.
Didn't think you were that gullible
And here...everyone is starting to hate me more and more the closer the fatal date becomes. Yea....
"Hate you"? Nah, just really dislike your antics.
Also what "fatal date"?
don't be surprised if I won't be trying to save your pitiful human society this time though.
Save us from what? Your insanity?
Because I won't be able to or will be dead. I will not give up my life for humanity or any silly act like that. You do not deserve it, even if I might have wanted to in the past or maybe even done so and then lost my memory.
"We're not worthy?!" :cry:
Maybe only the "true sonic" would be able to save you, too bad he wasn't born in this timeline at all. I am fed up with you all.
Can we bring him back if we gather enough/all of the chaos emeralds? :huh:

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Wait, there's another fatal date? When's this one?

I tell you what, here's a deal for you. I won't bring up how you already did this fatal date thing and then entirely neglected to die and are doing it again already, if you promise that you, if this new date passes and you're still not dead, will seek professional help.
Didn't you notice the date of the OP post? This was kind of necro-bumped because it appeared in related threads lists. You were speaking to no-one besides I wasn't even here. What a fail.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't you notice the date of the OP post? This was kind of necro-bumped because it appeared in related threads lists. You were speaking to no-one besides I wasn't even here. What a fail.
A month ago, wow, what a necro indeed :tpi:

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Didn't think you were that gullible

"Hate you"? Nah, just really dislike your antics.
Also what "fatal date"?

Save us from what? Your insanity?

"We're not worthy?!" :cry:

Can we bring him back if we gather enough/all of the chaos emeralds? :huh:
Desperate times when I'm getting threatened for my life and such, can make you cling to people out of desperation that you normally wouldn't try to trust. Either way I am pretty much cancelled and everyone's been warned not to give me money especially in such dire situation. Thanks really..that's not your guys' fault but I know those active backstabbers who did this to me....because they want me to fail because I am better than them and they can't stand it.
as for your last question:
Also if you gather all the chaos emeralds, you might save me as this ilness/virus is bringing me down. So I am not sure if you can bring back "Sonic" and maybe he is out there somewhere, but not really within my reach right now anyways. Besides I think I already exited that dimension/world, there's not much sonic world stuff around where I am now anyways. Mostly boring human crap.
Post automatically merged:

A month ago, wow, what a necro indeed :tpi:
Its just the points raised no longer apply in that case and have been otherwise explained before. So really...you've just been talking to nobody while replying to old post that no longer was relevant.

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its just the points raised no longer apply in that case and have been otherwise explained before. So really...you've just been talking to nobody while replying to old post that no longer was relevant.
Are you nobody? Do you want to be nobody?
Because if so, then yes, they were all talking to nobody (and so am I right now)

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Are you nobody? Do you want to be nobody?
Because if so, then yes, they were all talking to nobody (and so am I right now)
At the time they were talking to nobody. And you weren't even here in this thread before. They responded to a forgotten thread. But you probably know that and are just trolling me now anyways.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolling you? Pfffffft :creep:

I'm just totally tired of your Tales of LIES. :mellow: Thus it is YOU whom are "Trolling US" :angry:

MY Major Pet Peeves, are LIARS an THIEVES 😡

I'm not going to say "Get Professional Help", Since you refuse to 👂 listen, and yet still have the nerve :angry: to ask for help. 🖕u

:mellow: Just STAY THE FUQ AWAY FROM ME and MY FRIENDS :angry:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Trolling you? Pfffffft :creep:

I'm just totally tired of your Tales of LIES. :mellow: Thus it is YOU whom are "Trolling US" :angry:

MY Major Pet Peeves, are LIARS an THIEVES ¡

I'm not going to say "Get Professional Help", Since you refuse to listen, and yet still have the nerve :angry: to ask for help. u

:mellow: Just STAY THE FUQ AWAY FROM ME and MY FRIENDS :angry:
you're wrong
That's all I can tell you. But believe what you want. Drama queen.

Is there a knob on you somewhere to tone down the drama level? I think someone set it way up.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LeoTCK, Do not let other peoples comments and imperfections get you down. No matter what you may be called on a forum, it carries no weight. No matter what someone may promise you on a message board and then fail to deliver, for the most part they probably do not know you and you probably do not know them IRL.
Those we meet in the digital space and never get to spend time with in person, are no more valuable nor important than a cartoon character or a character in a movie.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not reading any of this
IMG_0757.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum