porkiewpyne

Report-er
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Apparently, there was a bug with this game upon release but an official patch/update has been released to rectify this problem. If I were to have the game in the UMD, then it would have been all fine. Thing is.... I don't if you know what I mean. So I was wondering if updating/patching my game will cause it to brick my PSP or would it be perfectly alright. There aren't any.... erm.... pre-patched bugfree non-UMD ver of this game. AFAIK, it does require a PSN account but I don't really know the exact details. Has anyone ever done anything similar? Thanks in advance :)

PS: That is IF it is even possible to update in the first place. :|

EDIT: My bad. Will just wait for the patch. Apparently it was already mentioned in another forum but I didn't see that post for God knows why :\ Thanks anyway :)

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
you can dig the warez site and wait for it to release them to upload the patch, but if you were using any CFW under 6.60 just download them using a Japanese PSN account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I guess he only knew about the source material of Stuart little